Swine Flu

Guest Nathan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are also 3 more cases here in the UK - a 12 year old girl from Torbay, an adult from Birmingham and an adult from London.

I've just read that the first death to occur from the swine flu outside of Mexico is a 23 month old child from the US.

Edit: Department of Health have just confirmed that the 12 year old girl was on the same plane as the Scottish couple who were the first two cases in the UK.

2012. We've still got a few years left in us. THEN we're doomed. It's a hell of a toboggan ride :)

Its all doom and gloom

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH WERE ALL GOING TO DIE i dont wanna die i dont know what to take with me well i need something to keep me nice and warm so a blanket and a waterbed, i dont want to be bored so my ipod, dvd, tv, so i can watch home and away and photos of my life and pics of my wife and kids if i have any when i die what else let me think about this and some u know what in case i meet someone new

There are also 3 more cases here in the UK - a 12 year old girl from Torbay, an adult from Birmingham and an adult from London.

I've just read that the first death to occur from the swine flu outside of Mexico is a 23 month old child from the US.

Edit: Department of Health have just confirmed that the 12 year old girl was on the same plane as the Scottish couple who were the first two cases in the UK.

Yeah I have heard this on the news and apparently theres more cases confirmed in the US

This is starting to spread quickly and there confirming more cases by the day !!!

Its getting scary now , and my sister lives in Birmingham and shes terrified.

Every other day some disease is "going to kill you". Seven people in villages in Mexico dies from this, and despite that obviously not being ideal, it's still a bit ridiculous when the main headline in the biggest newspapers here in snobby, rich-man's-world Norway is "13 000 Norwegians could DIE!".

Yeah sure, since we all survived the bird flu and SARS and mad cow disease, I just knew something would eventually get us. So obviously I'm real worried about this one. Experts are always dead on with their predictions (so to speak) that's why we had a vaccine AND a cure for AIDS in 1987 before SARS eventually killed the entire population on earth a few years ago. I'm telling you, if the swine flu wants to kill me, I'll accept that it was just my day to die.

Nope, I heard on "What's good for you" People who have had the flu injection are NOT covered. You are still at risk. I really hope they contain this virus, if it's really serious I don't want it any where near Australia and I especially don't want it to turn out like SARS.

2012. We've still got a few years left in us

What's happening in 2012...

Archived