Swine Flu

Guest Nathan.

Nope, I heard on "What's good for you" People who have had the flu injection are NOT covered. You are still at risk. I really hope they contain this virus, if it's really serious I don't want it any where near Australia and I especially don't want it to turn out like SARS.

2012. We've still got a few years left in us

What's happening in 2012...

Apparently the world is coming to an end.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, I heard on "What's good for you" People who have had the flu injection are NOT covered. You are still at risk. I really hope they contain this virus, if it's really serious I don't want it any where near Australia and I especially don't want it to turn out like SARS.

2012. We've still got a few years left in us

What's happening in 2012...

Apparently the world ends on the 21st of december(I think) 2012

Nope. I googled it and some stuff says 21st and some stuff says 23rd. So I dunno.

I believe the swine flu will get me on December 22nd 2012, as a compromise. I have a strong feeling about this. I also knew Y2K would kill us all.

I wouldn't swim to NY, Cal, you're forgetting that the US isn't a civilized country like ours, they don't have hospitals, they have medicine men in various rioting tribes, and there are packs of wild pigs running around in NY. Be afraid!

The world ending in 2012? At least we will have had the Olympics in London by then :lol:

I think people are more worried about swine flu than bird flu is because pigs are much more closely related to humans than birds are. I don't think humans are related to birds at all whereas pigs are mammals like us. People have had pig's hearts transplanted into them, so pigs surely must be quite similar to us. So what I mean is, pig diseases are more likely to affect us.

Archived