Swine Flu

Guest Nathan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swine flu is just the latest thing we all have to be scared of and the media love it because they have something to talk about non-stop. If it wasn't swine flu it would be the recession, or terrorism, or Iraq, or some trainwreck celebrity(Britney/Amy/Lindsay/insert-name-here) or whatever. Ultimately in a few years we will all look back and realise how swine flu never actually affected most of us in any way.

That is a good article, Nathan. You really don't want to get me started on those subjects, though. URGH!

I got told again today that I must have Swine Flu. I don't have a deadly flu people! :rolleyes:

^ Oh, it wasn't the kids that told me I have Swine Flu (I work with under 2 year olds so most of them don't really have the ability to talk). It was one of the girls that I work with. I had the flu last week and apperently my voice is still croaky.

I work in a playland and a girl I work with had the flu and she was like "Ahh I have the swine flu....and then she was like ahh I have SARS" I didn't find it very funny and the worst part was she kept on coughing everywhere, not covering her mouth. Even if its the flu i don't want to get sick. And its a shame Australians find it embrassring to wear a mask when they are sick (It's called curtisy). If you wear a mask you stop spreading germs so others don't have to get sick. My friend from Japan wore it once back when I was in high school and all the kids made fun of her but in Japan its showing respect you know....

Archived