Swine Flu

Guest Nathan.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy boy, don't go screaming Armageddon yet! :P

1. It can kill, doesn't mean it will

2. At this stage, it can only go human-to-human by sneezing and coughing - just take usual precautions and you will be fine

3. All deaths (at the time of writing) have occured in Mexico - a country that isn't exactly renowned for its effective health-care system.

Me, I'll wait and see if people start dropping like flies outside of Mexico before grabbing ammo and start preparing for the zombie invasion. :P

Three confirmed cases tonight...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

New Zealand has just gone up to 11 cases according to UK News.

As far as I know it is just 2 cases in the UK at the moment and it is a newly wedded couple who have it and they caught it whilst on honeymoon in Mexico.

New Zealand has just gone up to 11 cases according to UK News.

There was 11 that tested positive for influenza A from a school group in Auckland but their tests then went to Melbourne for further testing and all of those tests so far have been positive (only 3 have come back so far), But more info will be revealed soon.

Link to Stuff.co.nz article

Click Me :)

Well, I'm planning my funeral with Mez as we speak.

"Another One Bites The Dust" shall play as I am being taken out of the church in my coffin.

Two steps forward, three steps back, the pall bearers aren't going anywhere ^_^

Archived