Swine Flu

Guest Nathan.

Taking an educated guess, I would say that in those countries which have modern and efficient health care systems, it would only be small children and elderly people who would be at risk of dying. However, you cannot be too careful and as someone said above, try not to pass germs on by coughing/ sneezing and always wash your hands thouroughly before eating etc. as you would normally.

This is a worrying happening though, but remember the human race has survived the bubonic plague [probably the worst disease we've had yet] and endless other epidemics, and we are still here!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm planning my funeral with Mez as we speak.

"Another One Bites The Dust" shall play as I am being taken out of the church in my coffin.

Two steps forward, three steps back, the pall bearers aren't going anywhere ^_^

:lol: Nathan, I thought that you would be organising it with your wife Krystal :P

It's just scare mongering and media frenzy bs. If they were actually giving any information about it, apart from "IT'S KILLING EVERYONE AND NOW IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I might be inclined to pay attention. As such, there's nothing I can do about it, because the news doesn't feel like telling me what the conditions are that are suspected of causing it, or transmitting it, therefore I have no chance of preventing myself from contracting it, so... I guess I'll just sit back and let it come. I'm already displaying flu-like symptoms - maybe I have it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :o

:rolleyes:

Well, I'm planning my funeral with Mez as we speak.

"Another One Bites The Dust" shall play as I am being taken out of the church in my coffin.

My friend's dad had that at his funeral. Another friend and I were grooving to it. It's a good choice :P

Archived