Piece Of Me

Guest Laura

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kevin, Sarah, Red Ranger 1, Dan, Charlene, Laurzy, Steff, Zoe, jdoddy, Kirsty and lachsm! These comments mean so much to me :D

Chapter 3

It was now 6pm and Hugo still hadn’t talked to Rachel. What should I say? I just hope she doesn’t carry on like this. It was probably a one off. Rach has never had a problem with alcohol before. But what if I’m wrong and she needs help cause she isn’t coping. Hugo just kept going over and over things. At times he thought it wasn’t a big deal and at other times he thought he needed to do something.

“Rach, can we talk?”

“If you’re going to give me another lecture then no”

“No, I just want to know what you was up to last night, that’s all”

“Why, cause poor Rachel isn’t coping? I’m over it Hugo. I don’t care anymore. I just want to get on with my life”

She looked so angry. He had never seen her like this before.

“Rach, look, I know that’s not true. And I also know you drank a whole bottle of wine last night”

“Ohhh I see. You have been going down the bin and seeing what I have been doing”

“No Rach it wasn’t like that at all. I was putting something in the bin, when I was tidying up your mess from last night actually, and I saw it”

“Please just talk to me. I know what you’re going through. It was my baby aswell”

“Yeah well you wasn’t thinking about the baby when you was out partying last night”

“Partying? I went to Angelo’s for a beer. He didn’t want to be on his own, what with Charlie still missing. But I guess you haven’t noticed that”

“That’s not fair Hugo. I have every right to be distracted”

“Look I can’t be doing with this. I need some fresh air”

“Hugo…”

But he was already out the door.

“Are you allright?”

“Yeah, I’m ok”

“Do you want me to come with you?”

“No, I don’t think that would be a good idea. Remember what happened the last time you to met”

“Yeah true”

“I’ll wait out here for a bit, and if you need to talk, I’ll be here”

“No, Joey, it’s fine. I’ll be ok”

Joey smiled at her and their eyes met and Joey could tell that connection they had was still there.

“Thanks anyway”

“Are you going to talk to Angelo tonight then?”

“I’ll see how I feel when I get in there”

“K”

“OK I better go. Thanks for everything Joey. You have been such a big help. I don’t know what I would have done these last few days without you”

“It’s ok. I’ll always be here for you if you need me”

“Ok I’ll call you in a couple of days, see how you are”

“Thanks Joey. Bye”

“See ya”

As they said bye, they hugged. Charlie was worried and thinking about Angelo’s reaction when she gets home. But Joey was thinking about the old days. How things were before Angelo got out of prison.

As Joey drove off, Charlie just stood there. Looking at the house. She tried to put one foot in front of the other, but they wouldn’t budge. OK I have to go home at some point. Just pull yourself together and walk.

She reached the front door, and turning the handle, she felt scared but also relieved.

“Charlie!”

What happens between Rachel and Hugo? Angelo has wanted Charlie to come home for days. So why isn’t he happy to see her? And how long will Martha’s secret be kept secret for?

Wow fantastic update again Laura :D

Poor Hugo , I wish he and Rach can sort out their problems :(

OMG I love Joey and Charlie

I wonder did she do anything with Joey :huh: , please dont let this be the last we see of Joey

Charlie & Joey :wub:

I wonder do we know who the person raped Charlie

OMG please update soon :D

I have a theory for Martha's illness as it seems. Maybe she is pregnant but doesnt want to be because she cant cope? I think I have been drinking too much :P:lol:

I love the way you have taken this fic! I hope you update again soon ish.

Have been reading this since it started but have been too lazy to comment, sorry!

Really really enjoying it and the way all the characters are having their seperate storylines. I'm interested to see how far Rachel's addiction will go, it's good that you added it in seeing as she's been through it before. It's very sad :(

This is getting really good!! :P Update soon. I have a message for you, Laura:

Well you should know I will be away tomorrow to a family reunion for the weekend so I will not be on here to coment on the next update. I will back on Sunday sometime whatever time we will be home. :) So I don't have to take my laptop with me, lol.

Archived