Piece Of Me

Guest Laura

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took my eye off the ball with this Fic lately, there is so much good stuff on this board - and I have a bad habit of sticking to certain fics so I don't get stories confused ... but anyway - caught up now, and its brilliant, some really good writing here.

As I was reading through thought it would be important to reiterate the question that has been on the lips of another member recently (name slips my mind.. sorry) 'Where is Nicole?'. surely you haven't written it so she was never born.. thats just mean.. :D:wink::lol:

As I was reading through thought it would be important to reiterate the question that has been on the lips of another member recently (name slips my mind.. sorry) 'Where is Nicole?'. surely you haven't written it so she was never born.. thats just mean.. :D:wink::lol:

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here but as a know-it-all, check out the original fiction, Back to the Future, there's an explanation of Nicole's whereabouts in there.

Thanks Bethan Paige, Charlene, Sarah and Jdoddy :D I have almost finished chapter 9 and I hate it! :( I'm going to write another chapter now and then post them both together. Will be up in a couple of hours probably :)

Archived