Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get some thing straight about Angelo 'Rissotto'. I think people are forgetting the unanswered questions that remain about him. The investigation into Jacks death is the most botched since the OJ Simpson case.

- Angelo was undertaking an ilegal investigation and in the course of doing so managed to get an informant killed. This is seemingly forgoten about and Angelo has never come clean to his supperiors about this, and the informants disaperance has never been looked into.

- The authorites may not be able to prove that Angelo actually shot Jack, but WHY has no one asked what Angelo was doing there at night with a weapon in the first place. He had no legitamate business being there, and a bit of digging by any half decent police officer would discover Angelo was in it up to his neck with the murdering developers. This is never looked into and the case only investigated into by local officers, no super detective (ala Ross Buckton) was brought in. It is hard to belive any Police force would investigate the death of one of their own in such a half hearted and lazy manner.

- It is a FACT that Angelo's actions have resulted in the deaths of 2 people and for that reason he needs to be investigated further.

I am starting to notice a shift in feeling towards Angelo and more people starting to forgive or tolerate him more, but I urge people not to forget the facts and the actions of this SNAKE.

Edited by GardyRules

So many people are getting really angry about Angelo, but he's been written as a character for the audience to love to hate! The show would be beyond boring if everyone loved the same characters.

I personally love Angelo, but I don't really pay that much attention to the character, and I'm much happier just looking at Luke to worry about anything else. I am glad that they've put him back with Charlie, I thought they were a great couple from the start, and much better than Charlie with Roman or Joey. I hope people don't shout at me for that! I'm also hoping that more of that cheekiness does come back as he settles into the relationship with Charlie - though with the upcoming storyline, I doubt that will happen for a while!

Lets get some thing straight about Angelo 'Rissotto'. I think people are forgetting the unanswered questions that remain about him. The investigation into Jacks death is the most botched since the OJ Simpson case.

- Angelo was undertaking an ilegal investigation and in the course of doing so managed to get an informant killed. This is seemingly forgoten about and Angelo has never come clean to his supperiors about this, and the informants disaperance has never been looked into.

- The authorites may not be able to prove that Angelo actually shot Jack, but WHY has no one asked what Angelo was doing there at night with a weapon in the first place. He had no legitamate business being there, and a bit of digging by any half decent police officer would discover Angelo was in it up to his neck with the murdering developers. This is never looked into and the case only investigated into by local officers, no super detective (ala Ross Buckton) was brought in. It is hard to belive any Police force would investigate the death of one of their own in such a half hearted and lazy manner.

- It is a FACT that Angelo's actions have resulted in the deaths of 2 people and for that reason he needs to be investigated further.

I am starting to notice a shift in feeling towards Angelo and more people starting to forgive or tolerate him more, but I urge people not to forget the facts and the actions of this SNAKE.

Okay, you appear to have misinterpreted the whole storyline to such a degree that I feel compelled to point out:

1.I'm not sure how illegal Angelo's actions were but here are the facts.Angelo made a full confession to his superiors about everything he had done:That he had done a deal with the developers, that he had falsified the soil analysis, that he had attempted to investigate on his own and that a man had apparently died as a result.Charlie received a tip-off that Nobby's body was buried in the development foundations and we can assume that it was recovered.

2.The authorities did "prove" that Angelo shot Jack.He fully confessed to the incident and to everything that had happened.He did not, however, deliberately shoot Jack.He was being fired upon, his life was apparently in danger, he had been attacked and nearly murdered in his own home a matter of days earlier and he took what he believed was an appropriate action to defend himself, which seemingly resulted in the death of an officer who had no more right to be investigating than he did.There was a detective investigating the case, this was fully established even though we never saw him.

3.It is a FACT that all of Angelo's actions have been fully investigated, he has been completely honest with the authorities and the appropriate action has been taken.

At the end of the day, Angelo is a basically decent person who made some questionable decisions which he has faced up to and paid the price for.

I love Angelo! I think he's brilliant! :D

And to be honest I don't know why people hold a grudge against him because of Jack's death! :blink: Jack use to be my fave character and when his death scene aired I blubbered over it and repeated it like 4 times!

It's easy to point the finger at someone but it was an accident and Angelo has paid for what he has done through Martha's sharp tongue and Hugo's evil eye.

I don't know why I'm so drawn to his character, he just happens to fascinate me I guess :wub:

I find Angelo extremely interesting. I think it's fair to say that dramatic license has been used to enable his return to the show, but I think the long term pay off is going to be worth the necesary suspension of disbelief. Home And Away has a history of dealing with the rehabilitation of criminals but this one is a unique case - first of all, he's killed someone and second of all he doesn't seem to think he deserves the constant attack of the community for something he has been acquitted of. It is more often than not that the criminal feels a desire to be submissive and take a lot of what is hurled at them, but Angelo has remained resiliant - and I think that's what makes him unique, his inner conflict between acquittal and guilt providing a wealth of potential material.

I think Angelo is the most wonderful character ever.

I actually really like Angelo. He adds so much to the show and is extremely popular. His relationship with Charlie is very electric and believable.

Edited by DWS

I am a massive Angelo fan aswell.

I noticed something interesting about him though. When he met May, those early scenes of them chatting in the diner and then the surf club showed us the old charming, cheeky Angelo that we saw when he came into the show first. All the angst since Jack's death has replaced that side of him and I miss it. It was so lovely to see him just be happy and relaxed again and to be able to be himself with her because she was a stranger. I think that he has been fundamentally changed by the experience of accidently killing Jack and all that goes with doing something like that. The change in him is being very well portrayed, and was so well highlighted by his interactions with May.

Edited by Mistified