Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

hey I like Angelo

Me too! Probably cos he shot Jack, who irritated me beyond belief :lol:

I actually like Angelo now more than I did when he shot Jack but then I was a big Jack fan for ages! (Still am :lol:) but for a while he just felt like the other half of Charlie and not a character in his own right. He needed to be interacting with other characters and I actually like him now when he's with Roo, Liam and Nicole. Such a shame that they didnt do that before, he might have been more liked... who knows.

I agree.

To be honest, I used to think he was one of those characters that wouldn't really be anything without Charlie, and they'd just fling him wherever he happened to work that day, but now that he has actually cut that Charlie-tie, and they brought in the new dynamics with Nicole, Roo and Liam, it's like they've wasted so much time. He seems so much more...... laid back, than he used to. I like it. :D

Edited by xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shame though that

he is leaving because he has sooo much potential to become a good character again

I agree, I like him the way he is today.. Kind of more relaxed.

He has more things to do than just Charlie all the time. I did like him then too , even more now.

Okay, having seen today's UK episode I have one thing to say.Angelo cries at Toy Story 3.How can you not love someone that does that?

I agree. I love this side of Angelo!

It's amazing what splitting a couple up can do for an individual character. Those little bits we heard about him during that episode were just lovely. :wub:

Okay, having seen today's UK episode I have one thing to say.Angelo cries at Toy Story 3.How can you not love someone that does that?

Not getting a boy crush are you? :P

Yes, Angelo is finally showing how nice he can be, which is a shame it has to be now. wonder who/ when they thought of Nicole/Angelo?

• 1 month later...

I pretty much always liked Angelo, even though I had to be in the closet a lot :lol: He was so much better without Charlie. She 'de- manned' him and he was her lap dog. With Nicole he became much more proactive, although he was more proactive even before Nicole, with the Braxton connection etc.

I liked him more after he shot Jack, cos I really didn't like Jack and/or Martha. I liked his 'dark side' what there was of it :lol: