Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

We never really hear what he thinks of Hugo and Martha, is he worried about her with "Hugo's bad intentions"

Apparently (tv week) he knows Hugo loves Martha "doesn't want anything bad to happen to her but does he think of the

consequences it might have if he takes another man from her??? hypocrite!

I think he'll find out the hard way anyway

It's amazing how they turned the tables, Angelo's hate towards Hugo "rocks up to HIS girlfriend's house... well he's at Martha's house too.. alot ,you know the widow..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never really hear what he thinks of Hugo and Martha, is he worried about her with "Hugo's bad intentions"

Apparently (tv week) he knows Hugo loves Martha "doesn't want anything bad to happen to her but does he think of the

consequences it might have if he takes another man from her??? hypocrite!

I think he'll find out the hard way anyway

It's amazing how they turned the tables, Angelo's hate towards Hugo "rocks up to HIS girlfriend's house... well he's at Martha's house too.. alot ,you know the widow..

But the storylines about another murder throws both him and Charlie as prime suspects as a result of Jack's death!

Has anyone noticed that on the official site it states that Angelo has three older brothers, and his relationship with Belle appears to have been erased from the history books? Sorry if this has already been brought up on this thread, but I can't be bothered trawling through all 27 pages to find it. I just think Angelo's profile is interesting. Has he ever mentioned having three older brothers before? I'd love to see some of his family.

^ I remember him telling Charlie that he had a sister when she was trying to stop Ruby sleeping with Xavier (can't remember if she was older or younger) but i don't think he has ever mentioned having three older brothers. As for Belle being erased from his profile, its a bit weird considering she was a big part of his life for some time. They might be genuine errors by the staff running the site or they could be done on purpose by the writers for some odd reason.

I would love to see his family too, I wonder if his father is the slightest bit Italian :lol:.

Edited by cocoblush

Has anyone noticed that on the official site it states that Angelo has three older brothers, Has he ever mentioned having three older brothers before? I'd love to see some of his family.

I wondered this too when I saw it at first. Like cocoblush I also remember him mentioning a sister to charlie but then I began to wonder if he just told her about a "sister" to try and make her feel better as he knew the issue was a big deal to charlie.

Just because a character is on the show, doesn't mean his/her entirely family has to ever join too :o

I'm a bit disappointed with how they're playing out Angelo's character; well, particularly because there's no chemistry between him & Charlie, and, even though they're under quite a bit of stress now, they're both still in the relatively new stages of relationship. There's been a few times lately where I've htought he should duck down and kiss her on the cheek before leaving, or just little things like that.

At the moment, he seems to be playing an "appear when it's appropriate and then disappear" role, and, whilst I know that

they're going to uncover a lot about Angelo in the coming months

I still think that the character could be used better, more personally :/ Seems a shame to me.