Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what people forget or choose to overlook is that, although he didn't behave as well as he should do in the immediate aftermath, Angelo did basically confess.You could argue that Tony beat it out of him but from where I was sitting, Angelo owned up to what he did and he didn't have to, they didn't have any real evidence against him.He has faced up to the consequences of his actions in my mind.

Yeh I agree, not only that but there was also the other shooter which made him act in self defence, and that is also why I think his situation is like the one jack was in. Also for all he knew it could have been one of the shots that they fired that killed him. Even when his lawyer made him change his statement he still said he wouldnt fight it. He accepted that he was going to prison for it.

Putting Angelo’s past aside, at present there’s not much to like about him. While he is making an effort to be play it by the book, his antagonism towards Hugo and some of his comments to the townsfolk are highly unprofessional. Hugo shows great restraint, I’d report him to the Conduct Unit.:D

Angelo doesn’t treat May well either. She asked for honesty,

so he cheats on her and lies to her.

Hardly a quality I’d like in a partner.

As for Charlie, he is disrespectful to her way too often. Not something I can admire.

There was a glimmer of understanding when he momentarily became a font of worldly wisdom giving Charlie advice on Ruby. And I thought, he has learnt something after all, but no, that was all rather short lived. The following day rather than taking on board Charlie concerns about a relationship and working out a way forward that they were both comfortable with, he threw a hissy fit in the pub and stormed off.

So he’s childish as well.

I would hope that someone who has killed a friend, been to jail, had an NDE and has had time to reflect on it all, was a bit more laid back, compassionate and thinks big picture.

Maybe when he gets with Charlie it will happen.

:D

I think what people forget or choose to overlook is that, although he didn't behave as well as he should do in the immediate aftermath, Angelo did basically confess.You could argue that Tony beat it out of him but from where I was sitting, Angelo owned up to what he did and he didn't have to, they didn't have any real evidence against him.He has faced up to the consequences of his actions in my mind.

Didn't he almost pay off "Tim" to keep quiet ? :blink:

Didn't he almost pay off "Tim" to keep quiet ? :blink:

Yes and I think the key word there is "almost".He decided that that was a line he wasn't prepared to cross, paying off a criminal to cover up what had happened, and it may have been the point where he came to his senses and decided to come clean.

will never forgive Angelo for murdering Jack. Angelo hasn't changed. Now he his after Hugo. Angelo has hatted Hugo since he arrived back into Summer Bay.

That's exactly why you hate Angelo because he killed Jack, Angelo is and was sorry for the accidental death of Jack. He didn't do it on purpose. I feel so sorry for Angelo, I really hope the town accept Charlie & Angelo as a couple.