Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

Oh dear God, why must my husband sit and watch Home & Away with me... He hates it, but sits with me and tells me how he prefers Hugo... and I have to stick up for poor HOT Angelo..

Oh husband.. some alone time with Angelo would be lovely!! :wub:

:lol: Brilliant! Reminds me of me!

My husband sits with me sometimes to watch Home and Away. Complains all the way through that Home and Away should be axed. Can not understand why I cried when Jack died.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, it's a classic example of the pack mentality in this town.They just all turn on someone en masse.It's happened to him time and time again.No-one cared that Belle cheated on him, they all just rallied round her and bought her chocolates while she sat in her room acting like she was the victim. Then everyone, from the police downward, decided he beat her up purely on Aden's say-so.And now they've all just decided he's a cold-blooded killer who's going to rot in hell.Sorry to keep bringing this up because I know I sound obsessed but Aden takes two of their friends hostage and tries to murder a man and they roll out the welcome mat for him when he comes back and buy him celebratory drinks when he gets away with it.Angelo shoots someone by accident, shows genuine remorse and, however belatedly, turns himself in and when he comes back they all look like they want to string him up.He's probably one of the most mistreated characters in the show's history.

Great post - all so true!

I second that.The hypocrisy is astounding.You can also see it in the Irene story to some degree.Belle getting all the sympathy when she was the one who cheated on him was when i started to love him.

Oh dear God, why must my husband sit and watch Home & Away with me... He hates it, but sits with me and tells me how he prefers Hugo... and I have to stick up for poor HOT Angelo..

Oh husband.. some alone time with Angelo would be lovely!! :wub:

:lol: Brilliant! Reminds me of me!

Naughty,naughty ladies :o !I'm not married so he's mine for the taking :wub::P !

Edited by ~Lynd~

I was just thinking about the Angelo situation and the way the whole town are reacting to him. Compare for example if Angelo had been driving a car and had knocked down somebody and killed them. Compare the fact that it would have been an accident on Angelo's part, much like his killing of Jack was an accident. Would people hate him in the same way? Are people thinking that because a gun was involved that it suggests Angelo intended to kill Jack?

I just can't help thinking that in a car crash situation it would be shameful if the townsfolks turned against him and treated him the way they are now, yet because it was a shooting they seem to get away with behaving like that.

I was just thinking about the Angelo situation and the way the whole town are reacting to him. Compare for example if Angelo had been driving a car and had knocked down somebody and killed them. Compare the fact that it would have been an accident on Angelo's part, much like his killing of Jack was an accident. Would people hate him in the same way? Are people thinking that because a gun was involved that it suggests Angelo intended to kill Jack?

I just can't help thinking that in a car crash situation it would be shameful if the townsfolks turned against him and treated him the way they are now, yet because it was a shooting they seem to get away with behaving like that.

But the situation was Angelo fled the scene after he shot Jack !!

So if he had run down someone and then just drove off then I think he would still be hated. Its the same situation only a different way he killed Jack , he still ran away.

So if he had run down someone and then just drove off then I think he would still be hated. Its the same situation only a different way he killed Jack , he still ran away.

True, but as someone pointed out recently he knew Jack was dead so he didn't leave him there to die. So my question above is still open if anyone wants to discuss.

Edited by Mistified

I think it could depend on whether it was a hit and run or if Angelo stopped and called an ambulance.

I dont think he would be treated as badly if he ran Jack over and then stopped and tried to help him.

I think part of the problem was that he left him then waited for a few weeks before admitting to it.

If he's trying to make amends for what happened with Jack, then the Irene/Belle arrest is certainly not going to win him any admirers.

But he had to arrest them, all the evidence suggested that Irene was the guilty party, it would have unprofessional and weak of him to let her go just so people would warm towards him. And regarding Belle, he had every right to arrest her, I mean she hit a police officer in a police station in full view of everyone because she didn't like the way he was doing his job. Imagine for a second that Aden had hit Charlie because he didn't like the way she was doing hers, I'm pretty sure most people would want him locked up.

True, but as someone pointed out recently he knew Jack was dead so he didn't leave him there to die. So my question above is still open if anyone wants to discuss.

Interesting historical side bar:That actually happened to one of Angelo's predecessors, Chris Hale, when he knocked Shane off his bike in a hit and run and indirectly killed him.You could argue though that his offence was greater:Not only was Shane still alive when he left him, but he waited months rather than weeks before confessing, paid criminals to cover up the evidence, was blackmailed by one of them as a result, intimidated a witness and denied it when first confronted.