Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

I am really hating Angelo right now !!

he has some serious respect problems. He waltzes back into town and goes to drink in the bar that is owned by the dad of the man he KILLED, I mean I can't think of how he could be more disrespectful.

Then he looks up on the police database Martha's personal information to find out where she was living so he could come and talk to her after he was warned not to by Tony.

He says to Martha that "he is sorry" for killing her husband, who wants to hear that , well I most certainly wouldn't after he stalks her for a while (fair enough its all a bit mysterious and we don't know his true intentions)

I was a huge fan of Angelo before he decided to pop a few bullets in the chest of my favourite character and left him to die.Then for the whole week after he lied and went to Jack's funeral and read out the validictory.

I can understand that people love Angelo and I know that a lot of people feel sorry for him but I just don't. He wasn't punished for killing Jack like Martha said and that his sorries mean nothing to her.

Martha was even reduced to sleeping in a shed because she was so scared that he would hurt her, she lost her husband and now her life was looking up then he comes back to town and terrifies her. :(:angry:

I saw in the credits that he is listed under regular cast , I just hope he steers clear of Martha and Tony because they don't deserve it and shouldn't have to put up with him.

Rant over :P

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has some serious respect problems. He waltzes back into town and goes to drink in the bar that is owned by the dad of the man he KILLED, I mean I can't think of how he could be more disrespectful.

Then he looks up on the police database Martha's personal information to find out where she was living so he could come and talk to her after he was warned not to by Tony.

He says to Martha that "he is sorry" for killing her husband, who wants to hear that , well I most certainly wouldn't after he stalks her for a while (fair enough its all a bit mysterious and we don't know his true intentions)

I was a huge fan of Angelo before he decided to pop a few bullets in the chest of my favourite character and left him to die.Then for the whole week after he lied and went to Jack's funeral and read out the validictory.

I can understand that people love Angelo and I know that a lot of people feel sorry for him but I just don't. He wasn't punished for killing Jack like Martha said and that his sorries mean nothing to her.

Martha was even reduced to sleeping in a shed because she was so scared that he would hurt her, she lost her husband and now her life was looking up then he comes back to town and terrifies her. :(:angry:

I saw in the credits that he is listed under regular cast , I just hope he steers clear of Martha and Tony because they don't deserve it and shouldn't have to put up with him.

Yes! Somebody other than me hates Angelo Rosetta. :P

I'm so glad that Angelo is finally back on our screens - I'd been missing him.

My heart is going out to him for all that hatred he's experiencing, and am hoping that will all disapparate soon - obviously their anger is currently directed in a condoning manner but ... obviously he's been cleared in a way, and so - well, I'm just looking forward to that time around the corner when the 'real' Angelo returns.

And to think he used to get under my skin, I thought he was the biggest creep alive :P

Well said! :D I hate Angelo. Always have, always will. Stupid ever bringing him back.

Well said! :D I hate Angelo. Always have, always will. Stupid ever bringing him back.

i also hate Angelo! i was so angry to see him back

I'm so glad that Angelo is finally back on our screens - I'd been missing him.

My heart is going out to him for all that hatred he's experiencing, and am hoping that will all disapparate soon - obviously their anger is currently directed in a condoning manner but ... obviously he's been cleared in a way, and so - well, I'm just looking forward to that time around the corner when the 'real' Angelo returns.

And to think he used to get under my skin, I thought he was the biggest creep alive :P

I could have written your post word for word! I am so glad he's back!!

I'm looking forward to seeing his return over here, I always liked him...oh, actually, no I didn't, I thought he was irritating when he first turned up.But from his date with Charlie onwards I really liked the guy.He made some questionable choices and while I can see why he made them, I also acknowledge they were wrong.But he did seem like a victim of circumstances and whether he killed Jack or not, he clearly didn't mean to.It'll be good to see him again.