Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hated by who exactly? The characters and a few viewers, that's it really. Personally I don't think Angelo did kill Jack and will probably be proven innocent, but if he did kill him, he did the audience a favour by getting rid of one of the most boring characters ever.

And if he did kill him, all the viewers know how tragic the circumstances were, for Angelo as much as Jack, and that there was no malice or intent in his actions. Angelo isn't a bad person. The one thing he should be guilty about I guess is running away and leaving Jack there. He panicked I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Hated by who exactly? The characters and a few viewers, that's it really. Personally I don't think Angelo did kill Jack and will probably be proven innocent, but if he did kill him, he did the audience a favour by getting rid of one of the most boring characters ever.

And if he did kill him, all the viewers know how tragic the circumstances were, for Angelo as much as Jack, and that there was no malice or intent in his actions. Angelo isn't a bad person. The one thing he should be guilty about I guess is running away and leaving Jack there. He panicked I guess.

there is not I guess about it - he panicked plain and simple....there were things he gotten in over his head and when that happens I defy anyone NOT to panic

Also I felt there was a bit of of 'If I pretend this never happend then I would wake up and find that it didnt' with Angelo's actions by not saying anyting after the kaos of that night

He is now with the Water Police and I think he's investigating Hugo myself