Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

Guys please remember to put spoiler tags in your post so as to not spoil people who want to discuss the characters without being spoilt. You can make reference to spoilers in here but if you want to talk about them generally or in detail it's best to do it in spoiler threads. Thanks :)

Edited by Jamey-Maria

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it's been so long since we've seen him,

Luc Jacobs must've been on vacation, i wonder is he still single?

and when are they gonna add him to the regular cast, when he returns maybe?

I thought he already was cuz he's such a good actor i guess .. also on Mc Leods daughters (never seen)

anyway it's time for his return.. and how will everyone react

I cant wait until Angelo returns.. ive missed him, he was a great character, and Im looking forward to seeing him back, and how everyone reacts to him being back in the bay

:D

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tag

When he first arrived he annoyed me with his happy go lucky personality but since he turned on Belle and the whole stuff with Jack's death, I really like him. It's like he's got more depth as a character. We actually know more things about him, too.

Luke is a fantastic actor.

It will be good to have him back

I've just read the spoiler on the main site about Angelo. It amazed me that he was described as a hated character. Apart from the poster above I have only ever seen people who love Angelo. How can he be called a hated character when there are people like Kristy and Hugo on the show?! :rolleyes: