Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

Angelo was a breath of fresh air to the show until this deeply deeply silly storyline. Unlike Roman & Aden he actually had a personality and quite a likeable one at that. I hope there is some way back for him after this thing with Jack, I want to see him punch Aden at least once.

Edited by Snapp

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelo was a breath of fresh air to the show until this deeply deeply silly storyline. Unlike Roman & Aden he actually had a personality and quite a likeable one at that. I hope there is some way back for him after this thing with Jack, I want to see him punch Aden at least once.

I whole heartedly agree with you, Angelo has more depth as a character than Roman and Aden have put together. I would certainly love to see Angelo punch Aden, it would be great plus I wish he would punch Roman as well.

I would also like to see Angelo get back together with Charlie, as they were a sexy couple.

Edited by bazza123

Yeah, there are many parts that I miss of Angelo -

like one of his first episodes, where he went up to Belle and said, "did you make these chips? they're awful" - and then turned out he was only kidding around, trying to get to talk to her -

they were really likeable episodes of his.

That said, I think hes's doing a fabulous job with the storyline at the moment, I really felt for him when he said "I'm not the hero you think I am" to Martha, and, when he said, "I hate myself as much as you hate me" or something like that to Charlie.

And no, no punching of Aden thanks very much :P

• 1 month later...

How is Angelo going to look Martha and Tony in the eye? How can he come back as a cop when he left Jack there to die alone? He could of called for help or even back up. Does he even care that his presence in the Bay is going to cause heartache for some people?

:angry2::angry:

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags

How is Angelo going to look Martha and Tony in the eye? How can he come back as a cop when he left Jack there to die alone? He could of called for help or even back up. Does he even care that his presence in the Bay is going to cause heartache for some people?

:angry2::angry:

Of course he will care.

He was so utterly broken about what happened to Jack. He had no malicious intent whatsoever.

He will hate himself and beat himself up I'm sure over leaving Jack there. We have to watch and see.

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags