Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did Nicole and Ruby become best friends? Did i miss something.?

I think it's a plot device - to enable her to lay low outta the way of Gardy, at Leah's. However I hope they remain friends still.

Possibly, but then again Miles offered her a place to stay as well. I do hope they keep up the Ruby/Nicole thing as well.

Annie is immature and judgemental. I don't think she would fit in with a Xavier/Nicole/Trey/Ruby group well. Her and Jai are better of on their own. Maybe we should take this to the Annie thread though.

Nicole, Trey, Ruby and Xavier?!Two dweebs who think they're bad boys and their desperado girlfriends?!Who the hell thought that would makes an interesting group?!At least Annie and Jai would add a bit of personality.

Annie is immature and judgemental. I don't think she would fit in with a Xavier/Nicole/Trey/Ruby group well. Her and Jai are better of on their own. Maybe we should take this to the Annie thread though.

Nicole, Trey, Ruby and Xavier?!Two dweebs who think they're bad boys and their desperado girlfriends?!Who the hell thought that would makes an interesting group?!At least Annie and Jai would add a bit of personality.

Annie and Jai have no personalities to add, plus they both look about 12 years old.

Sorry this isn't the Annie/Jai thread.

Annie and Jai have no personalities to add, plus they both look about 12 years old.

Sorry this isn't the Annie/Jai thread.

I know it isn't but seriously how old does Xavier look?He and Ruby are just ridiculous together.

And for someone who keeps calling Annie an immature/judgemental shrew, I'm surprised to hear you say she doesn't have a personality.Not that I think she's a shrew of any description.I think there'd be a much better contrast between her and Nicole or her and Ruby than Ruby and Nicole, they're too alike.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

Sorry I should have said Annie doesn't have an interesting personality instead of no personality because that was what I meant. I think the actress that play Nicole/Ruby have more chemistry together than the Annie/Ruby dynamic. I think overall it might also be because Nicole is a more complex character than Annie who has been written as judgemental with no shading at all.

We should seriously move this to the Annie thread though.

Sorry I should have said Annie doesn't have an interesting personality instead of no personality because that was what I meant. I think the actress that play Nicole/Ruby have more chemistry together than the Annie/Ruby dynamic. I think overall it might also be because Nicole is a more complex character than Annie who has been written as judgemental with no shading at all.

We should seriously move this to the Annie thread though.

I have to agree with the move to the Annie CAD Thread. Please see my post there.

Nicole is departing the bay with Aden aparantly as she is going to see Roman but i think she returns....

btw why cant it just be Nicole/Ruby/Xavier/Trey/Jai/Annie ?

Where did you get that information from?

I think, probably, because they dont really like Trey. I guess that could change though. Ruby is more mature so she is a better friend for Nicole. Ruby and Nicole suit and would get along together better than Nicole and Annie would. Maybe it would be a bit weird for Nicole to be friends with Annie, considering Geoff is her brother. Although I would love for Nicole and Geoff to get back together. I guess they could just all be friend though, although I would prefer it to just be Ruby/Nicole who are friends.

Edited by Danni02

I really like how Ruby & Nicole were getting on; that struck me as more natural than Annie & Ruby, because Ruby seems to be interested in how she looks, and boys, and all that; so she's more like Nicole in that respect.

Trey, I think, like Aden, will be more than we expect.

And Xavier, I don't think he sees himself as the 'bad boy' or wants to? How could he, after the great way he gets on with Brendan, and now even brings him out in public with him; he'd know that that would drop a bad boy reptuation instantly.

The way he acted with Trey recently was hostile yes, but then again Trey was accusing his brother of lying about a huge story so it's well deserved.

I know this is the Nicole thread, but I love the relationship between Xavier & Ruby [particularly the way she fought for him], and I think that the Nicole/Trey storyline will develope into something interesting. To me, he's nothing like Geoff or Elliot, or that other eejit she was with for a while, actually, he's more like Aden to me - has a bad past, thinks himself something of a bully, but really below all that, is a nice guy - and the nice guy bit is starting to show through but obviously he'll have some more bad times before all is revealed or soemthing to that effect.

And Nicole, I think, is being a bit too hostile towards Roman, however then again with that said, it's a huge change for her to adjust to as well, so .. I'm happy to let it all play out and see what happens :)