Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Another Melody story line happening. Nicole seems to want Trey just for sex and to upset Jai and Kirsty.

I hope not. They totally ruined Melody with that stupid teen rebellion story-line and it will just turn everyone into Nicole haters - like with Melody.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Melody story line happening. Nicole seems to want Trey just for sex and to upset Jai and Kirsty.

I hope not. They totally ruined Melody with that stupid teen rebellion story-line and it will just turn everyone into Nicole haters - like with Melody.

Hopefully, in this case they'll actually keep Nicole around afterwards once the nonsense is over and remind people what she's really like, instead of just getting rid of her straightaway like they did with Melody.

Unless that rumour about Nicole leaving at the end of the year is true...

Hopefully, in this case they'll actually keep Nicole around afterwards once the nonsense is over and remind people what she's really like, instead of just getting rid of her straightaway like they did with Melody.

Unless that rumour about Nicole leaving at the end of the year is true...

Well it could be true. And that's why they are making her annoying now ( Like they did with Melody Roman Belle and Joey) so that no one really cares when she goes.

Nicole's leaving??? :o

This is the first I've heard.

To be honest Home and Away always do this with good characters, keep them for a yerar or two then send them packing, <_< And then we're left to watch old sokes like Alf who don't really contribute anything to the show except the years they've kept us yawning. Call me harsh! :rolleyes: But that's what most people are thinking and not admitting.

To be honest I'm not liking this whole downward spirral whatever that everyone is talking about with Nicole. We saw it with Melody, and I really don't want them to repeat the storyline.

Can't they just keep Nicole angry for a week and then give her a really good storyline which doesn't involve sex?

IMO, the whole thing with Belle and Aden moving in together and leaving Nicole out of the sum has peeved me off!

Arghhh I don't want to watch Belle getting cooshy in a house which really belongs to Nic and Aden!

So Typical, Maybe if the writers were paid a buck more we'd get a descent storyline.

:rolleyes:

Can't wait till Trey goes, yes he's hot but that's about it!

I hope that isnt true. Nic is awesome. First I have heard of it anyways.

I can undestand why she is acting out just now, I just hope they continue this whole thing alot better than Melodys rebellion, that was just awful. I really dont like Trey with Nicole, I hope they finish soon.

with this whole sex tape thing its looking like they could be

:D

I can totally understand Nicole's behaviour right now, she's lost literally everything so she's reverting to type, back to the defensive Princess who first arrived in the Bay before she softened and formed relationships with Roman and Aden and Geoff and actually began to care about people other than herself. At the same time though her moving back into The Town House with Aden and Belle would probably be a little awkward to say the least and I doubt Belle would have been happy with just Aden and Nicole moving back in there without her

as evidenced by the look on her face in yesterday's ep when she asked if Nic wanted to move back in too

. I agree however, that Summer Bay House is not the right place for her. I wish Geoff wasn't shacked up with Claudia because, even if they didn't want to reunite them, the writers could have had Geoff supporting Nic through this and she could have been the one moving in to Belle's room. Instead we get Geoff and Claudia and Nicole and Trey, neither of which I want to see!

Personally, I'm utterly furious that Aden and Nicole's house has suddenly become Aden and Belle's house, I'd rather there was some strangers living there.At a pinch I'd accept all three of them living there but I'd rather Belle stayed away.Nicole needs stability at the moment and what could be more stable than being allowed to remain in her own home with the closest thing she's got to family?Instead she's left out in the cold.Not to mention that it's completely selfish of Belle to move out with everything that's going on at home:I don't care if Irene told her to, seriously, what else was she going to say?(And having been on the other end of it with Irene and Lou, Belle should know that.)I'm disgusted with Roman as well, turfing Nicole out of her home and giving it to Aden.They were living there on their own when Roman was in hospital, and practically living on their own at the start of the year when Roman was sleeping round Martha's, so saying they couldn't do it is just ridiculous.Once more it seems Nicole's been betrayed and cast out by everyone close to her.

They were living there on their own when Roman was in hospital,

Yes and look what that led to :rolleyes: I can see where Roman is coming from, he wants Nicole to have people around her who he knows will support her and he trusts Miles to provide that. He's wrong in thinking that that's whats best for her but at the same time I can see why he wouldn't want her back in the house with just Aden for support, even taking the fact that they slept together out of the equation, Aden's what 19/20? He has his own life and Roman can't expect him to be the one providing stability for Nicole when he's still trying to figure himself out.

Edited by Louise_2983

They were living there on their own when Roman was in hospital,

Yes and look what that led to :rolleyes: I can see where Roman is coming from, he wants Nicole to have people around her who he knows will support her and he trusts Miles to provide that. He's wrong in thinking that that's whats best for her but at the same time I can see why he wouldn't want her back in the house with just Aden for support, even taking the fact that they slept together out of the equation, Aden's what 19/20? He has his own life and Roman can't expect him to be the one providing stability for Nicole when he's still trying to figure himself out.

Actually, everything that happened between them was while Roman was living there.I'm not saying Aden should be supporting Nicole, I actually think just being there would provide Nicole with stability.I don't see why Aden can be left unsupervised and Nicole can't, frankly he doesn't seem any more mature than she does.