Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

The only reason I can think that they won't put her back in her home is cos Belle is now living there, and after what happened between Nicole and Aden, the writers thought she would just be getting in the way of Adelle. Having Belle and Aden living together at all costs must be the priority here - 4 the writers.

Although considering how stuffed the other houses are it seems odd to have such a sparesly occupied house. Plus I don't buy that Aden could afford that place on his own so I guess he had to get Belle to move in. I like Aden but Adelle are snooze worthy.

I bet Nicole will be living with Aden as soon as Belle kicks the bucket.

Yeah She'll be back there before long - well I hope so. Miles is rubbish with teen girls anyway, so I can't see her living at the Caravan Park working out... but the writers will probably contrive it to :angry:

Having Nicole, in the writers mind strictly, back home would have made the whole Adelle reunion less smooth :rolleyes:

Edited by devon

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think much of Miles parenting skills, he's no Sally or Pippa to be sure. I wish they have got someone better to carry on the mantel of the Caravan Park than some Male Sub-Sally with his immature dolly bird of a girlfriend. The only way to improve Miles is to put it with someone more mature than Kirsty, he doesn't deserve her but Leah would have been better. I could see Leah in the Summer Bay house to be honest.

Edited by oscartg

It really does seem like Nicole's character and her friendship with Aden has been sacrificed for the sake of Aden and Belle.But then that's been the case ever since they got together.If Aden hadn't moved back in, I think living with Miles would actually have been the best thing for Nicole, he does seem to be one of the few people in the Bay that's actually on her side(and he got on well with Matilda so he's obviously not completely hopeless with teenage girls), but I'm not happy about those two stealing her home.If Nicole was seventeen when she first appeared, then she should be eighteen by now...whether anyone's remembered that is another matter.I'm also hoping that Nicole moves back in when

Belle dies

otherwise that house is going to seem even more empty.

But shes a teen rebelling against her jail-bird father and the fact shes been forced into a household that has people who she doesnt know or really get along with. How is she expected to trust and obey the house rules when she doesnt want to be there in the first place? I think if Nic chose to be at Summer Bay house then she'd be more inclined to stick to the rules, in the same way Jai does. However she wasnt to go home, so shes probably taking the track that if she misbehaves then they'll do what her mum did (and what Roman did) which is kick her out, leaving her free to return to her home/where she wants.

Hopefully though, since the writers seem determined to let Adelle play house and for Nic to be in the Summer Bay House, Nic and Kirsty may eventually see eye to eye, rather than have Kirsty be all moral high ground etc, have them almost like peers. Afterall the way the writers are taking Nic, she and Kirsty will have many the terrible life experience to bond over.

I'm really peeved about the whole 'living arrangment' with Nicole.

In my opinion what Roman did was very selfish. He left because of his own guilty conscious not taking Nicole into consideration. In fact it's just made things a whole lot worse. <_<

Plus poor Miles was hardly going to say No to taking her in because Roman's his best mate! But do you really think Miles wants to look after a demanding 17/18 year old girl when he's got a toddler and another teen to look after? - Hardly fair.

And I amm sooo mad at the whole Belle/Aden 'love nest' as far as I'm concerned Belle can swivel, it was Nicole's home first, so for Belle to come in and take over has realllly hacked me off! :angry:

Not being dramatic! :lol:

But yeahh...

I agree with RedRanger on a previous comment, Nicole and Aden's home has been made into Belle and Aden's home and it's become irratating to watch them!

But not long now, only a few more months then Nicole will be back and Belle will be food for the birds! :lol:

True, though personally i have nothing against Aden and Belle living together etc, i just think its unfair on Nicole. It'd be nice for a proper reason or justification to be given rather than shes got high school etc - as if her screwed up life isnt already going to affect that...Shes been through alot and its like Roman has not truly considered her feelings. Yesterdays episode just made me want to giver her one giant hug...poor kid

Edited by alex21591