Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

I'm interested to see what happens with her and Trey, who I really don't like. Although i think he's trying to change and i do think he genuinly likes Nicole.

If Cameron Welsh is to be believed, Nicole and Trey is about to "explode". I hope he's right and it's really gonna be great viewing, cos the show is getting a bit boring of late and Nicole is on of the best characters in the show, IMO. I'm glad she's getting more dramatic stories. Plus I really think that Tessa James has really improved, lately.

Hmmm.... He seems to eager to bed her to me... That episode where it was just nicole and trey in the house and she was upset about her dad, I thought he was kinda maybe taking advantage of her bacause she was upset?? I'm probably completely wrong though because she did push him and give him her best puppy - dog eyes!! What do we think guys??

Edited by Jess@Avalon

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of agree.I think Trey's basically a hormonal teenager and Nicole's feeling vulnerable and has just latched onto the first guy to take an interest.When she asked to sleep with him, that was basically just for comfort and if he was any sort of gentleman he'd have seen that, seen she was doing it for the wrong reasons and turned her down.I don't think he's consciously taken advantage of her, I think he's just pleased that a girl wants to sleep with him and so doesn't really care why she's doing it.

I kind of agree.I think Trey's basically a hormonal teenager and Nicole's feeling vulnerable and has just latched onto the first guy to take an interest.When she asked to sleep with him, that was basically just for comfort and if he was any sort of gentleman he'd have seen that, seen she was doing it for the wrong reasons and turned her down.I don't think he's consciously taken advantage of her, I think he's just pleased that a girl wants to sleep with him and so doesn't really care why she's doing it.

While I can see your point. I really do think that Nicole and Trey gel better than any other couple at the couple at the beginning of their relationship. Trey has changed and I hope we get to see more of them

I think Trey is just being a typical teenage boy. I don't know many who would turn down sex when a girl offers it on a plate, no matter the circumstances.

I do feel really sorry for Nicole though. I've always liked her and her personality. It's interesting to see how it's going to play out.

I think Trey is just being a typical teenage boy. I don't know many who would turn down sex when a girl offers it on a plate, no matter the circumstances.

I do feel really sorry for Nicole though. I've always liked her and her personality. It's interesting to see how it's going to play out.

Trey is not just a typical teenage boy, he's a typical man. Look at the whole Hugo and Charlie business. The only guy in the bay that seems able to turn someone down is Miles.

I think Nicole just wanted some security and to feel like there was someone there unfortunaltely for her it was Trey that was but i think she will build herself back up and become stronger then ever and help Aden

through Belle's death

in whatever way that might be.

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags

They had to have Nicole in a rebound relationship (Trey) prior to her getting back with Geoff.... It's always the same. I'm hoping that she gets with Aden - much better than her and Geoff, whom she only really dated cos he was good looking, IMO. :ph34r: