Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Nicole has had a rough time lately but I think despite the

sex scandal with Trey

<_<

she has grown up and matured. She tried to deal with the Roman saga and ever since she came to the Bay she has had a challenge to face. I really hope the writers let her just be Nicole for a while and build up on the friendship they seem to have created for her and Ruby.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to be careful here that we don't make harsh or insensitive comments because of our own particular "one eyed' view of which relationships we like or don't like.

:lol:

Not been funny or anything but that is so ridic! I mean home and away is a tv show and we are allowed to have our own opinions on it, why should we tip toe around the whole Adelle relationship or anyothers? Just because you may like or dislike doesn't mean that others have to agree with you.

I was simply stating my opinion.

And I will repeat it - I don't like the whole idea of Belle and Aden living together whilst Nicole is pushed out.

:rolleyes: JEEZ!

I wasn't making a harsh comment I was stating my opinion on a Fictional Relationship, so you don't have to be so politcally correct because its not real! :lol:

I think we need to be careful here that we don't make harsh or insensitive comments because of our own particular "one eyed' view of which relationships we like or don't like.

Huh? No one said anything wrong. Not everyone likes Adelle.

Anyways back to Nicole, i really like her. She's such an interesting character. I feel really sorry for her at the moment, she's just lost her dad, her mother doesn't seem to want anything to do with her and she has been thrown out of her own home.

I'm interested to see what happens with her and Trey, who i really don't like. Although i think he's trying to change and i do think he genuinly likes Nicole.

i agree, i think Trey really did like Nic, and Vise-Versa. However he is obviously not the best guy when it comes to relationships , i think he really did regret making the tape, but seems to have a few issues with anger judging by the whole sex-tape thing.

Maybe he will change (but still retain that slight bad-boy streak) and redeem himself in Nicoles eyes, it certainly was nice seeing her on screen more.

I'm interested to see what happens with her and Trey, who I really don't like. Although i think he's trying to change and i do think he genuinly likes Nicole.

If Cameron Welsh is to be believed, Nicole and Trey is about to "explode". I hope he's right and it's really gonna be great viewing, cos the show is getting a bit boring of late and Nicole is on of the best characters in the show, IMO. I'm glad she's getting more dramatic stories. Plus I really think that Tessa James has really improved, lately.

Nicole is my favourite character by far! Some of the other characters are getting a bit boring lately! and this Trey thing...Ive got a very strong feeling that the list he wrote with Kirsty, Nicole and Jai's names has something to do with a 'teenager going on the rampage' in the next couple of weeks and that the 'Trey/Nicole' storyline going to explode will be linked too!

It was interesting that Nicole's intended humiliation of Trey did not sit well with her in the end, and didn't make her feel better as she thought it would. It shows she is capable of being truly compassionate, and maybe even forgiving. The thing with Trey is that his every thought and action is motivated by his insecurity issues. This all stems from the severe bullying he endured when he was young and overweight. When people reject him, his initial instinct is to lash out, to hurt other people more than they hurt him, in order to make himself feel worthy.

Yes, he may regret these actions afterwards but he is motivated by a deeper force, namely the hurt caused by the bullying a long time ago. People underestimate what sort of affect bullying can have on a young person psychologically, and it has proven time and again to motivate their actions long into adulthood. I just hope Trey can get the help he needs, and that someone like Miles can recognize that he could potentially be a risk to himself and those around him..........particularly now that he has begun a "hit list."