Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

I think Trey is just being a typical teenage boy. I don't know many who would turn down sex when a girl offers it on a plate, no matter the circumstances.

Hmm, Ric turned Matilda down twice because it wasn't the right time, Lucas didn't try anything with Lee, he slept on the floor, Drew turned down Lisa because he still liked Belle, Nick turned down Jade during her "live for the moment" phase because it wouldn't have been right...Not every teenage boy feels the need to put having sex above doing the right thing.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess i was just thinking from my own personal experiences :lol: I still think the majority are like Trey and it would take a lot for a guy to say no. But Ric, Lucas. Drew etc i think were all pretty decent guys whilst Trey obviously is supposed to be seen as bit of an a**.

Trey doesn't care who he hurts.

hmm... he did try to get the video camera back after that little incident, to prevent hurting nics' feelings. When it comes to her i think its different. And it did seem to take a lot for him not to show it to his stupid mates

(UK pace for me remember)

Edited by Jess@Avalon

• 2 weeks later...

I don't post on these boards often, but I am so amazed at what has happened with Tessa/Nicole during her stay on H&A, that I had to post.

As a character they have done great job with her. She is a complex, mixed up, confused young girl, who has lost nearly everything dear to her. She used to be the bad girl with a heart, who used hear appearance to get what she wanted, but she has quite learned, that usually she got just more troubles with that approach. With Trey we saw a bit of change. With Grady even more so. Previously she would have had no troubles flirting with Grady, but I think she has learned to value herself more than that. She is quite a support system in the teen group, but still she doesn't act too mature. She still has her spunk, and they allow her to fail miserably at times.

As an actress she has grown to such a level, that I am in ave. She is still extremely young, but within her stay on the show she is now selling every scene she is in. When she first got on she was a bit over the top, and all over the place. Now she is such a collected actress, that I am wondering where she will end up, when she gets older. Her acting especially this year has been amazing, and she was a gem in Roman's exit story.

Over all, I am so waiting to see more of her in this show, and I think the production team has realized they have quite a girl in their hands, and she will be getting more challenging s/l in the future. Can't wait!

Cam's

Nicole/Trey 'Explosion'

was more than likely a metaphorical reference to the upcoming australian episodes.

I was hoping that Geoff would be her knight in shining armor as

he has gone with Alf to help the SES rescue Annie & Jai.. putting him in prime position for some bus heroics

According to TV Week it looks like Nic still has some 'spiralling' to do leading up to

Belle's Death

(and probably a bit afterwards too) - but hopefully some sort of reunion between her and Geoff will set her right.. I don't think they really got over each other you know. (a certain quote in MizzyBee's sig is decent proof of that) and the fact that Geoff keeps supporting her through her Trey troubles.

Tessa has been brillaint troughout her storylines recently.. a credit to the current cast

(ps. a

post-belle

relationship between Nic and Aden would just be a rehashing of the blind-roman comfort thing wouldn't it?

Nicole has grown on me alot lately. she has been through alot this year. from Geoff and her breaking up, to the stuff with her dad, and now this thing with Trey. and Tessa has been brilliant through it all :D

i would prefer it if she didnt get back with Geoff to be honest, i belive she can do so much better!