Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Random but in the ep where

Nic goes to the hospital and Sid has her charts

her date of birth is

23.02.92 making her 17

surely she should be

by now?

Probably, but its a soap! And judging by the mess they made with Jack/Tony a few months ago, I dont think they take ages to seriously.

Tessa's acting has been amazing recently with Roman leaving, all the Trey drama then all the Belle stuff.

Now we just need Nic to get back with Geoff and everything will be great! :D

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her date of birth is

23.02.92 making her 17

surely she should be

by now?

Probably, but its a soap! And judging by the mess they made with Jack/Tony a few months ago, I dont think they take ages to seriously.

Tessa's acting has been amazing recently with Roman leaving, all the Trey drama then all the Belle stuff.

Now we just need Nic to get back with Geoff and everything will be great! :D

IMO all soaps should make a rule that each character has a birth certificate! :lol: That way each character could celebrate their bday on the show every year!

It annoys me when they don't keep track of character bday's and age! GAHHH! :lol:

Tessa James has been amazing these last few weeks/months. She is amazing during emotional scenes and there have been a lot of emotional scenes these last few months. :(

her date of birth is

23.02.92 making her 17

surely she should be

by now?

Roman said she was 17 when she first arrived. Then last week, we found out she was born in February 1992, which means she should be 17. :rolleyes: And there is another big mistake: in the episode which aired tonight in Belgium, Nicole says she's a Cancer. You're a Cancer if you were born between June 21 and July 22. <_<:rolleyes: If the date of birth they gave us the other week is the right one, Nicole should be a Pisces!

I hate continuity errors as much as the next H&A fan, as it takes away from this sense of realism that they try and instill in characters and storylines.. I mean they try and make the storylines in the show relate to real life situations.. but they can't get a simple thing as age right..

How is your storyline ever going to match up to the trials and tribulations of a sudden downward spiral in an already vunerable (due to pre-bay events, the island etc.) teenager after a build up of agnst, pain and pressure [as in Nicole's case] if her age keeps moving from one number to the next.. or in her case staying the same for a prolonged amount of time...

and, another thing - how are teenagers meant to grow and mature with time if we have a clouded representation of their age?

anyway, rant over - I hope it makes sense.

and by the way, I think Tessa's acting has been of the highest quality recently - and also feel a reunion with Geoff is all we need now!.. it makes sense because both characters have changed and strengthened.. I think they could make it work.. especially seeing as Geoff has got over his fear or reluctance to show physical affection.. [if he hasn't he will just be the biggest hypocrite in television history]

I have a feeling the relationship will be reborn out of the ashes of Nicole's downward spiral..

I have been pleased to watch Nicole's character developing recently, the way she has handled Belle's illness and the relationship she formed with Belle as a result of it. I'm eager to see how low she gets now that Belle is gone and Aden is upset with her. She's really grown up since moving to the Bay. It's been a tough year for her.

Tessa is fast becoming one of my favourites on the show. She has done a magnificent job portraying Nicole of recent times. Looking forward to watching more as it comes!

Poor Nicole, she's struggling to cope. I'm not looking forward to this romantic with Sid not its not the first time Nicole got invovled with an older guy there was Elliot. I think Nicole needs a parental figure badly, she's still coming to terms with the lost of her father :( I hope Sid doesn't encouage it though - that's disgusting. I still love Nic though, she has a good heart.

I don't mind the idea of Nicole & Liam or Geoff & Nicole :lol:

• 1 month later...

so......... she's at it again... what is it with this girl and sex?

I'm sorry if I offend anyone by saying this... but when she's on screen lately... I want to badly turn it off, because and once again I'm sorry... but they've turned her into Summer Bay's very own s**t

So what... Geoff

also in a way warns Liam off Nicole

but then she say's she can make her own choice's and is suddenly

crashing down on the beach, getting it on with Liam

aghhhh... this girl is really starting to give me the sh**e's... I just wanna scream every time she is on now!

Edited by matticus01