Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

I dont get why people say the Sid storyline was not Nicole, thats the real Nicole and its gets worse coz she didnt even learn anything out of it, shallow little girl.

This whole Liam thing would have made more sense if it was a couple months later and i dont get the whole she is going through whatever, it doesnt justify anything.

Her character is not growing according to me and this sex thing which i wont comment much about just makes me not to care about this character

thank you! and I dont see how people can justify that she has gone through everything and if thats her way of associating sex then its ok!

and Georgia (H&Aaddict)... no I dont hold back, and I dont think I should have to.

Nicole is nothing but a selfish, self obsessed, manipulative cow and I hate her, she uses people for sex, she wont stop until she gets her own way and she is just so pathetic, she thinks she knows everything

Bec, I didn't mean anything by the holding back thing. I actually agree with you, and I love reading your posts because you are so enthusiastic :D (that's a compliment)

I thought Nicole was a good character when she first came to the bay, but even back then, she still used people for sex. And I would have been able to forgive her for the disgusting Sid storyline, but she hasn't learnt. She basically chased his kid out of town, and then basically forced Sid to leave, and then went straight after Liam. Some of the other characters on H&A sleep with a lot of people, but at least they are in relationships. And as soon as Nicole and Liam kissed, he started undoing his shirt, so it's obvious that when you kiss Nicole, it will go further.

Oh no... :o im sorry i wasn't having a go at you lol... I was just stating!

ANd thanks, I tend to think I am creative, but didn't think it was with writing about people lol

And I agree, the very fact that Nicole learnt absolutely nothing from the whole Sid saga seriously makes me want to shake her until her brain rattles and ask her if she even has one inside that bloody idiotic skull of hers!

It seems that, every guy that walks into the Bay, should have a chain around their body so Nicole cant get through the hard steel and sleep with the poor guy!

And Liam! what is that.... are they? arn't they? are they on or not? or is she just using him for sex as well, I've given up trying to figure out that girl!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand whyy soooo many people hate Nicole! :o

I'm going to be honest here, yes she did use sex as a crutch, when she felt alone and was seeking comfort. But just because of her mistakes then, does that mean she is never allowed to see anyone else again? Come on people its a soap, are you all honestly saying that you don't watch it for the sex, scandles, wirl wind relationships and twisted plots? =/

I can count on ONE hand how many people she's slept with (Ok admittedly an extra thumb needed :lol:) ... but compared to most people who have had sex with like 20 different partners thats not a lot! :blink:

I'm not excusing it. Because for an 18 year old who has only been in the bay for little over a year that is a lot.

But how many people has Belle slept with? Look at Ruby, she's only just turned 16 and already has slept with 2 guys! Ok 1, but Geoff is on his way to bedding her. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think that the Liam/Nicole relationship could be interesting. Belle and Aden were paired up randomly when they had NO connection - and it worked.

SO maybe this could work.

I think we need to stop scrutinizing the character and we need to all applaud Tessa James for the fantastic job she is doing with acting out Nicole's complexities and the current storylines which have been thrown at her. :rolleyes:

Come on people its a soap, are you all honestly saying that you don't watch it for the sex, scandles, wirl wind relationships and twisted plots? =/

I certainly dont watch it for the sex!

I used to love home and away for the family stuff it used to have on tv, but now... pffffffffft hardly worth watching!

And how many other residents of the Bay have lived in the Bay longer... most of them... Belle was there 4 years, and was each time in a relationship with the person!

Martha was also in a relationship with the person!

Matilda was only a the same age as Nicole when she left, and she'd only slept with two people

You dont have to associate sex with every little bloody thing that goes wrong in your life, geez!

And Im sory if your a nicole fan, or what ever, but I just dont see how anyone can justify what she has done/ is doing with her going through a hard time!

Come on people its a soap, are you all honestly saying that you don't watch it for the sex, scandles, wirl wind relationships and twisted plots? =/

I used to love home and away for the family stuff it used to have on tv, but now... pffffffffft hardly worth watching!

And how many other residents of the Bay have lived in the Bay longer... most of them... Belle was there 4 years, and was each time in a relationship with the person!

Matilda was only a the same age as Nicole when she left, and she'd only slept with two people

You dont have to associate sex with every little bloody thing that goes wrong in your life, geez!

And Im sory if your a nicole fan, or what ever, but I just dont see how anyone can justify what she has done/ is doing with her going through a hard time!

Yes I totally see where you are coming from.

I also watch home and away for the family related stuff too. Not for the sex, :lol: - but i was just trying to put it into perspective.

I'm sorry if you were annoyed by my post, but I was just trying to lighten a few opinions about Nicole and not to take it so seriously.

And I completely agree with you, sex shouldn't be associated with every *quote* bloody thing that goes wrong in your life *quote* ..... - But that's how Nicole's character has been written, and we need to look further into her complexities rather than branding her a sl*t. She obviously has underlining issues and as viewers we don't really see what they are as the writers want us to figure them out.

:rolleyes:

JEEEEEEZ! :lol:

Yes I totally see where you are coming from.

I also watch home and away for the family related stuff too. Not for the sex, :lol: - but i was just trying to put it into perspective.

I'm sorry if you were annoyed by my post, but I was just trying to lighten a few opinions about Nicole and not to take it so seriously.

And I completely agree with you, sex shouldn't be associated with every *quote* bloody thing that goes wrong in your life *quote* ..... - But that's how Nicole's character has been written, and we need to look further into her complexities rather than branding her a sl*t. She obviously has underlining issues and as viewers we don't really see what they are as the writers want us to figure them out.

:rolleyes:

JEEEEEEZ! :lol:

No... I wasn't annoyed with your post! not at all

And I can also see where your coming from, but I just dont see how any of the residents have said something or done something for that fact to get the girl some help!

I know the writers made her character that way for a reason, but the reason for it, Im not seeing, unless they are trying to give her some sort of pregnancy or what... but I'm not liking the fact that she looks like she's enjoying being like this!

And I can also see where your coming from, but I just dont see how any of the residents have said something or done something for that fact to get the girl some help!

I know the writers made her character that way for a reason, but the reason for it, Im not seeing, unless they are trying to give her some sort of pregnancy or what... but I'm not liking the fact that she looks like she's enjoying being like this!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I will admitt that after the whole Sid storyline I went off Nicole in a big way. But I've slowy began to warm up to her again.

I think things are moving too fast with her and Liam and maybe they should have left her single for a while and let her character cool down a bit, maybe give another character a storyline and then focusing on her later on.

After the Geoff break up Nicole was single for a while and it was nice to see. But then there was Trey, followed by Sid and now Liam. I just hope she settles down soon and starts enjoying being 18, being a teenager and relaxing with friends rather than getting herself involved in another heavy going relationship.

But as I've mentioned before, the diversity with her and Liam could be interesting to watch, so we just need to wait and see what happens.

I'm also looking forwards to seeing what happens with Aden. :P

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I will admitt that after the whole Sid storyline I went off Nicole in a big way. But I've slowy began to warm up to her again.

I think things are moving too fast with her and Liam and maybe they should have left her single for a while and let her character cool down a bit, maybe give another character a storyline and then focusing on her later on.

After the Geoff break up Nicole was single for a while and it was nice to see. But then there was Trey, followed by Sid and now Liam. I just hope she settles down soon and starts enjoying being 18, being a teenager and relaxing with friends rather than getting herself involved in another heavy going relationship.

But as I've mentioned before, the diversity with her and Liam could be interesting to watch, so we just need to wait and see what happens.

I'm also looking forwards to seeing what happens with Aden. :P

hmmmmmmmmm, yeah... I'm not... honesty is the best policy!

I'm really disliking that!

I'm not talking about Naden. I'm talking about Aden, as in what going to happen to his character in the way of storylines. :ph34r:

I suppose that we are all allowed to have diff opinions, however passionate they are! :lol:

Btw, love your avs ;]

:lol:

I'm not talking about Naden. I'm talking about Aden, as in what going to happen to his character in the way of storylines. :ph34r:

I suppose that we are all allowed to have diff opinions, however passionate they are! :lol:

Btw, love your avs ;]

:lol:

Yeah i know what you mean lol... I'm just not looking forward to it, because if its true from what I've heard then... nup... tv off!

Yes opinions are good, it keeps it interesting

And thankyou :) I'm glad you like them

I dont get why people say the Sid storyline was not Nicole, thats the real Nicole and its gets worse coz she didnt even learn anything out of it, shallow little girl.

I disagree, because if you look back at the formal incident you see how in control she was, she was a great leader that night. With the Sid storyline, I don't know how to explain it, it's like Nicole puts on this act but deep down she's a really mature, loyal, indepedant person. You see the way she was with her dad (when she finally got over herself and stopped being a brat). I think Nicole was so lost after losing her dad, she was craving for love and she wanted someone to want her (aka Sid). Its like Nicole goes through these bratty phrases and then she is a human being again. Unless someone uses sex to backstab or get back at someone, I don't think they are a slut. If they honestly care about the person, or just want to get close to them but still like them and won't deceive them - then I don't have a problem with someone like Nicole who has a strong sex appetite :lol:

Maybe sex translates and equals = love. Maybe Nicole thinks if a guy has sex with her it sends the message that the guy cares about her and she feels loved and not rejected.

Edited by adellejefferiesxox