Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

I love Nicole but seriously,she needs help.In a little over a year she's slept with at least four guys and sex is not the way to solve your problems.I don't think Aden's helping,he basically admitted the reason he hates Liam has very little to do with her and more to do with Belle.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. Nicole is turning into Summer Bays newest tart. First she seduces Geoff, then sleeps with Aden several times against her fathers wishes, then cracks on to a guy Sid, who is old enough to be her father.. Then manages to drive Sid's kids away. Stalks Sid now is going to do every thing she can to get Liam into bed. Oh, i forgot, Nicole has already slept with Liam.

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. Nicole is turning into Summer Bays newest tart. First she seduces Geoff, then sleeps with Aden several times against her fathers wishes, then cracks on to a guy Sid, who is old enough to be her father.. Then manages to drive Sid's kids away. Stalks Sid now is going to do every thing she can to get Liam into bed. Oh, i forgot, Nicole has already slept with Liam.

and lets not forget Trey!

Thank you, finally people who agree with me... and I cant believe no one has pulled her up on it! and the way she spoke to Colleen was out of line! hasn't she heard the term 'respect your elders'?

Thank you, finally people who agree with me... and I cant believe no one has pulled her up on it! and the way she spoke to Colleen was out of line! hasn't she heard the term 'respect your elders'?

Someone who finally hates Nicole as much as me..

like i said in my Sid/Nic vid on youtube. She is horrid. Yuck yuck yuck yuck!!!!

Selfish, disgusting, Eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sooner she is shoved on a rocket and zooms to space never to return the better!!!

Someone who finally hates Nicole as much as me..

like i said in my Sid/Nic vid on youtube. She is horrid. Yuck yuck yuck yuck!!!!

Selfish, disgusting, Eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sooner she is shoved on a rocket and zooms to space never to return the better!!!

thank you, and i dont see how going through a had time justifies that! normal people shut others out, get all depressed and hide away, run away or do something like that, but no.... Nicole uses sex... and im sorry... but Nicole was using sex way before this...

First with Elliot to rebel against Roman because he didn't approve of the guy, then she got Geoff into bed on the island, then tried again when she thought melody was an issue, then with Trey because she was what 'vulnerable' and then with sid because she got the wrong impression but pressed and stalked him and drove his kids out of town... and lets not forget Aden because she was 'upset' over her father... and then even when Aden said no, she showed him what he was missing and he had just broken up with Belle...

And now Liam, who she has already slept with, what is it with this girl and getting every guy into bed...

I'm sorry, but this girl disgusts me now

Ok, she puts herself around a bit more than some of the others, but how many sexual partners have Charlie, Martha and Belle had? She's hardly an isolated case with her ho-ing around. Once her life becomes stable again, she'll settle down a bit. Maybe Liam can give her that stability...

Ok, she puts herself around a bit more than some of the others, but how many sexual partners have Charlie, Martha and Belle had? She's hardly an isolated case with her ho-ing around. Once her life becomes stable again, she'll settle down a bit. Maybe Liam can give her that stability...

Martha and Belle were in a relationship each time, and if I remember neither Martha nor Belle went after a father, stalked him and ended up making his kids hate him and leave town.

Martha and Belle were also in a relationship each time. I cant say that about Charlie because I dont know... but Nicole... haha, no way... she wasn't in a relationship with Liam, she just got high and drunk off her face and was stupid! she chased Sid to the point of stalker level and no one seemed to pull her up on it, she chucks her usual tantrum and Miles ends up feeling guilty.... <_<

That girl craves sex... and I'm sorry but if the writers keep going like this, they're eventually going to have to throw a pregnancy or STI into the mix... and talking about that...

how many sexually active girls in the Bay, actually get pap smears and stuff, thats part of a natural life when you become sexually active... but having sex just to rebel against your father, or to prove you can look after yourself (aka with geoff) or just because your down and your father specifically told you and Aden that it wasn't to happen, and then almost throwing yourself at a person when they've just broken up with their gf and then running a grown mans kids out of town because they hate him so much because of her is no... she was settled down a bit... but she still did it... and no one can justify that...! she just craves attention and sex! and to me she is nothing but a s**t at the moment!

I think that at present in the UK, ignoring any spoilers or rumours of future storylines, Geoff is best for Nicole as he is, despite his recent uncertainty, a stable chap. He and Nic are quite opposites so he could perhaps help her settle down.

Geoff is way to good for her

Plus, geoff belings with Ruby :) RUFF :wub:

I bet he'll get with Nicole :P It is funny how she calls him Geoffrey though!