Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Bec haha, I love Nicole still. She's not using sex against him or trying to back stab anyone, she cares about Liam although I don't really approve of them going at it on the beach, if it had been planned (like in a romantic way then yes, sex on the beach is HOT! :lol:)

I used to love Nicole... until the whole Sid storyline, but what gets me... is the fact she uses sex for everything....

Trey, because she was vulnerable, tried to get what she wanted from Sid (because she thought she loved him) Aden... because she wasn't coping... and now Liam... because people are telling her to be careful of him...

can you say sk**k much?

and what... all in the space of a few months... not even Belle was that bad, at least Belle wasn't a bed hopper every couple of days

Bec, I agree with you 110 %

It's like a rite of passage. If you come to Summer Bay, you will end up with Nicole :lol:

She really needs help. I'm surprised she doesn't have HIV and/or is pregnant.

And her and Liam ... I saw that on H&A tonight, and I really didn't like it. It seems to be an accepted thing that if you kiss Nicole, you will get into her pants, because as soon as Liam kissed her, he was undoing his shirt. And I don't like Nicole and Liam at all. Niam sounds weird.

Nicole doesnt need help, she needs someone to understand her, I think we forget that she is human and she is going out with Liam for her own reasons and she does use 'sex' for her own reasons but that is no reason to condemn her.

she needs to get with Aden :wub: its obvious how they feel- people say ohh they are just good friends etc BUT friends do not sleep with each other ... 3 times... :lol:

Two times... and no... I dont agree with that... she needs proper help... psychological help

mm <_< im pritty sure it was three times :

1st time - when nicole went into adens room for a chat - they admitted they found each other hot etc

2nd time - Kitchen

3rd time - when belle walked in ( :lol: )

She doesnt need psychological help she needs love - poor girl has gone through alot - her and aden have alot in comman and they are always genuinely happy around each other :wub:

Edited by niknakz001