Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Bec.. I just read your posts, and you don't hold back do you ? :D

Oh well, I agree with everything you just said. That storyline with Sid and Nicole was just wrong. I mean, how many times does Sid have to say no before she gets the picture ?

I think Nicole needs to tone things down a little bit, get into a serious relationship (NOT with Liam), after being single for a while. And by single, I do not mean jumping into bed with guys that you aren't going out with because you are drunk. She should take a celibacy or abstinance vow !

Wow at all this Nicole hate. Yes, she has slept with a few guys. She has also gone through more than most of the SB recidents go through during their stay on the bay, and still has managed to be the sole support system to a few SB residents.

Frstly, she was alone handling Belle and her secret, being her sole support system. She has tried to support Aiden having him verbally attack her multiple times just because. She was the only one who had any idea that something was wrong with Melody for a while and tried to help her out. Her dad just got arrested for armed robbery and is in prison. Her mom doesn't seem to care abit what goes on in her life, and the responsible adults in her life are just clueless.

Oh yeah, her previous boyfriend just tried to kill her and a busload of people with a bomb.

After all this, I get she uses sex as a way to get comfort, closeness and some feeling into her life. At least she is not cheating on anyone, nor hurting anyone but herself.

Wow at all this Nicole hate. Yes, she has slept with a few guys. She has also gone through more than most of the SB recidents go through during their stay on the bay, and still has managed to be the sole support system to a few SB residents.

Frstly, she was alone handling Belle and her secret, being her sole support system. She has tried to support Aiden having him verbally attack her multiple times just because. She was the only one who had any idea that something was wrong with Melody for a while and tried to help her out. Her dad just got arrested for armed robbery and is in prison. Her mom doesn't seem to care abit what goes on in her life, and the responsible adults in her life are just clueless.

Oh yeah, her previous boyfriend just tried to kill her and a busload of people with a bomb.

After all this, I get she uses sex as a way to get comfort, closeness and some feeling into her life. At least she is not cheating on anyone, nor hurting anyone but herself.

Exactly, poor Nic has had a heck load of stuff to deal with in the past couple of months, I think Sid was just a distraction from her whole life falling to pieces.

At least she is not cheating on anyone, nor hurting anyone but herself.

In the UK the Sid story hasn't finished. If she gets her way with Sid he would lose his kids for sure and probably get a very bad name too, possibly being labelled a paedophile. As she is 18 I think he would keep his job though.

Edited by richleamington

Just been reading through the last couple of pages and wow, didn't know she was hated so much.

She's only a tv character, not real, so no need to get so wound up :unsure:

She may sleep around a bit but shes much better to watch than most the other boring characters. And Martha slept with Jonah, the guy who raped her best friend and Belle, well, she just cheats and I don't ever remember Nicole cheating on anyone.

Nicole has been through a hard time lately so if this is how she copes then so what?

Edited by john003au
Provocation

At least she is not cheating on anyone, nor hurting anyone but herself.

In the UK the Sid story hasn't finished. If she gets her way with Sid he would lose his kids for sure and probably get a very bad name too, possibly being labelled a paedophile. As she is 18 I think he would keep his job though.

Paedophile ? Thats way harsh. He would be labelled a paedophile if she was 3 years younger of course but shes 18, an adult andcan sleep with whoever she wants. I don't agree about her behaviour with Sid but the girl has been through a lot and she didn't intentionally make Syd's family to leave him.

I dont get why people say the Sid storyline was not Nicole, thats the real Nicole and its gets worse coz she didnt even learn anything out of it, shallow little girl.

This whole Liam thing would have made more sense if it was a couple months later and i dont get the whole she is going through whatever, it doesnt justify anything.

Her character is not growing according to me and this sex thing which i wont comment much about just makes me not to care about this character

I dont get why people say the Sid storyline was not Nicole, thats the real Nicole and its gets worse coz she didnt even learn anything out of it, shallow little girl.

This whole Liam thing would have made more sense if it was a couple months later and i dont get the whole she is going through whatever, it doesnt justify anything.

Her character is not growing according to me and this sex thing which i wont comment much about just makes me not to care about this character

thank you! and I dont see how people can justify that she has gone through everything and if thats her way of associating sex then its ok!

and Georgia (H&Aaddict)... no I dont hold back, and I dont think I should have to.

Nicole is nothing but a selfish, self obsessed, manipulative cow and I hate her, she uses people for sex, she wont stop until she gets her own way and she is just so pathetic, she thinks she knows everything

thank you! and I dont see how people can justify that she has gone through everything and if thats her way of associating sex then its ok!

and Georgia (H&Aaddict)... no I dont hold back, and I dont think I should have to.

Nicole is nothing but a selfish, self obsessed, manipulative cow and I hate her, she uses people for sex, she wont stop until she gets her own way and she is just so pathetic, she thinks she knows everything

Bec, I didn't mean anything by the holding back thing. I actually agree with you, and I love reading your posts because you are so enthusiastic :D (that's a compliment)

I thought Nicole was a good character when she first came to the bay, but even back then, she still used people for sex. And I would have been able to forgive her for the disgusting Sid storyline, but she hasn't learnt. She basically chased his kid out of town, and then basically forced Sid to leave, and then went straight after Liam. Some of the other characters on H&A sleep with a lot of people, but at least they are in relationships. And as soon as Nicole and Liam kissed, he started undoing his shirt, so it's obvious that when you kiss Nicole, it will go further.