Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

I agree, she is very petty... trying to force Aden and Liam to get along just so she can feel better that she is sleeping with the guy who Aden loathes... :)

And then... when Aden said he'd leave her alone for good... she got all whiney and told him 'you scared me... dont do it again... you like my only family'

she must go

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, she is very petty... trying to force Aden and Liam to get along just so she can feel better that she is sleeping with the guy who Aden loathes... :)

And then... when Aden said he'd leave her alone for good... she got all whiney and told him 'you scared me... dont do it again... you like my only family'

she must go

Arrrgh UK spoiler!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yep she's a whiney cow alright.

Edited by richleamington

I still love Nic, we see different sides of her. Sometimes she acts like a complete brat but other times you see her as a true leader, independant, responsible and mature. It's like she has a spilt personality, given the circustances in her life (such as losing Belle and her dad) that seems to push her off the rails.

I just think back to situations like the school formal, she really took control of the situation and was compassionate towards Mr. Barttlet. When Nic first came to Summer Bay she had no empathy, but now she's learnt how to be compassionate towards people, but sometimes she doesn't always want to be compassionate. It's like she puts on this act where she's superfical, but deep down she's really caring and geniune.

I like her relationship with Liam. Nicole doesn't want to see two people she cares about fighting. She just wants them to make peace, not become best mates.

how is wanting your best friend and your boyfriend to get along petty and whingy?

it isn't... I wasnt talking about that, sorry, should have been more clear!

But she is seriously grating on my last nerve!

Last nights episode said it all!

She complains that she has her exams the next day, and then Liam convinces her to take the night off and spend it with him... then she has a go at him the next morning because she is late for her first exams! and he didn't set the alarm!

I'm sorry, but as Aden said to her, the exams are important and she needs to crack down!

Then she whines to Aden that she blanked because of Liam!

I mean you cant win with that girl!

Nicole chose to take the night off and not study, so she is responsible for not studying, however if Liam promised Nicole that he would set the alarm then I suppose it's his fault, but if Liam didn't make that promise it's up to Nicole to set the alarm, but in saying that Nicole also has the responsiblity for herself and her HSC, so she should have made sure that alarm was set. I can understand that alot is going on for her but she needs to put more energy into the HSC if she really cares about doing well. I think Nicole is just confused. But I don't want Liam to be with Nicole while she's studying for the HSC. Study is more important than guys!

• 1 month later...

I just had to come here and say, that whatever people think about Aden-Nic, or Nicole's character atm, Tessa James has improved as an actress so much it is amazing. I didn't use to care for her acting, but now she owns the scenes most of the time, whatever emotion or sl is going on. I am hoping to see her for a long time in H&A, as Tessa is still relatively young (so she might not want to look for other acting jobs yet) and she is one of the reasons I keep still watching.