Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Friday's episode was brilliant at the ending, where Nicole walked in on Belle. Much of that summed up Nicole's new strength of character; remembering back when she first came onto the show, and was just a spoilt, petty brat that would kick anybody to get her own way - but the way she laid into Belle for misleading Aden was portrayed excellently - and that silent, no words transformation from incredibly angry to disbelieving and broken, in a way, was just perfect - i was really impressed with it. And what a cliff hanger! I'm glad, in a way that Nicole knows first, because it's a responsibility for her isn't it ... and I'm dying to see how she deals with it in the opening of Monday...

When it comes to Nicole i find myself always trying too hard liking her :blink:

She's supposed to be that rich girl who everyone likes? She's not like Rachel from friends who sorta made her character likeable... i know that's comedy but)

I'm not sure if she always deserves the respect she gets from other teens, it's just.. she's too self secure so arrogant that it's not even funny anymore!! :(

When it comes to Nicole i find myself always trying too hard liking her :blink:

She's supposed to be that rich girl who everyone likes? She's not like Rachel from friends who sorta made her character likeable... i know that's comedy but)

I'm not sure if she always deserves the respect she gets from other teens, it's just.. she's too self secure so arrogant that it's not even funny anymore!! :(

I think i sorta agree.. but I dont really understand your post, could you explain a little? Cheers x

The scene's in last night's episode with Belle and Nicole were amazing. It's great to see Nicole support her and be strong for Belle but the scene with just Nicole on the beach was heartbreaking.

I've never been sold on Tessa James but she's really proving herself with her part in this storyline.

I disliked Nicole as a character when she first joined the show - but I reckon that has to be complimentary to Tessa's acting how much she used to bother me, LOL!

I also, don't like the whole Nicole & Belle being best friends; I know Belle knows she's dying, but even so - I don't think she's as much of a martyr as theyr're making her out to be, and I find it very fishy that she's just accepted Nicole & Aden's little fling, and is turning to Nicole all the time... :/

That said though, Belle & Aden's & Nicole's scenes lately have been very touching [and hard for me to watch]. I have to agree with Lise though; that beach scene was very sad.