Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Nicole is acting like a petulant child, not a responsible adult, so until she steps up and learns to be aware of the needs of others rather than solely her own needs, she will continue to be treated as such. I understand that she wants to move back into her what she considers her home, but the way she said to Aden, "if anyone DESERVES to live there, it's ME, not Belle" - she is acting like it's her god-given right to live in that house when she needs to show people that she is responsible enough to do so on her own.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole is acting like a petulant child, not a responsible adult, so until she steps up and learns to be aware of the needs of others rather than solely her own needs, she will continue to be treated as such. I understand that she wants to move back into her what she considers her home, but the way she said to Aden, "if anyone DESERVES to live there, it's ME, not Belle" - she is acting like it's her god-given right to live in that house when she needs to show people that she is responsible enough to do so on her own.

Well I would feel petulant if I had to suffer living in the same house as the gross Miles. Roman has treated Nicole awfully the last few weeks.

she is acting like it's her god-given right to live in that house when she needs to show people that she is responsible enough to do so on her own.

I thought she manged quite well on her own when Roman was in Hospital and after when Roman was blind and not able to run the house.

That's Nicole's home, her father's house, which she's been pretty much running single-handedly for most of the year.And for the second time in a month Roman's kicked her out of it.She does deserve to be there, it's where she belongs, just as Belle belongs with her family.Aden's deserted Nicole, Belle's deserted Irene and the others, Roman's deserted pretty much everyone at one time or another.I'm sorry but the whole thing stinks.

I agree, its like your parents kicking you out, sending you to live with ''friends of the family'' (the ones you dont really know but do), then telling you that there moving too but you cant move back.

Its Nicoles home, its not just a house to her, its the place shes lived in for the past year or so, the place she probably feels safest, and feels closest to Roman.

She been through alot in such a short period of time, and shes been on the short end of the stick for alot of choices - Roman kicking her out, letting Aden not her move back in, been shipped off the Camp Summer Bay house for the imminent future - If i were here i'd be just a little annoyed too.

It's ridiclous, what could Roman do to stop her moving in with Aden, unless he's paying for her through Miles(or what not I don't know)? The situation with Kirsty who is also very immature is not helping either one of them. Roman should show some respect for Nicole and tell her she can move in with Aden, give her a bit of credit she can look after herself. In an idea world if there was enough space and not a rampaging child, staying with Ruby and Charlie would probably be the best place for her but at the moment being at Miles is causing more problems that its solving. As for Belle, well she can show a bit of maturing and extend a bit of support to Nicole, I'm sure it's not beyond her capabilities. Younger teens have lived without their parents in Summer Bay and there is no reason why Nicole shouldn't.

I assume Miles and Kirsty are getting the money for Nicole's upkeep from somewhere:Roman would seem the most likely source although it's possible they're getting some state child allowance(Nicole's technically an adult but she's still in full-time education).If it's the latter then Aden and Belle could probably claim it(since Nicole's over sixteen, there'd be no need for guardianship to be claimed).If, as seems probable, Roman's paying for her, then he should remember she's eighteen and not eight and arrange for her to get a monthly allowance.It's not as though he seemed interested in making sure she was looked after when he was spending all his time drunk on the couch and she was running the house. It does feel as though the only reason Nicole isn't living there is "The writers don't want her to."

I assume Miles and Kirsty are getting the money for Nicole's upkeep from somewhere:Roman would seem the most likely source although it's possible they're getting some state child allowance(Nicole's technically an adult but she's still in full-time education).If it's the latter then Aden and Belle could probably claim it(since Nicole's over sixteen, there'd be no need for guardianship to be claimed).If, as seems probable, Roman's paying for her, then he should remember she's eighteen and not eight and arrange for her to get a monthly allowance.It's not as though he seemed interested in making sure she was looked after when he was spending all his time drunk on the couch and she was running the house. It does feel as though the only reason Nicole isn't living there is "The writers don't want her to."

Indeed, Roman is a bit two faced to be honest. I don't think she's 18 just yet but she should be soon so to be honest there is no reason that Roman can't give her an allowance to deal with herself. While an Aden/Nicole/Belle household would be good, I worry that there would be some distance between them caused by the presence of The Belle. Still its better than Miles and Kirsty, as it goes I think Miles have real difficulties dealing with teenage girls and Kirsty is trying to pull rank when she has no rank to pull. Nicole won't respect her as long as she continues to throw her weight around forgetting she's only a few years older than her and has had a pretty dubious past too. It's actually a shame that Leah doesn't have another bedroom since I think staying with Ruby, Leah and Charlie would be good for her.

Edited by oscartg

The only reason I can think that they won't put her back in her home is cos Belle is now living there, and after what happened between Nicole and Aden, the writers thought she would just be getting in the way of Adelle. Having Belle and Aden living together at all costs must be the priority here - 4 the writers.

The only reason I can think that they won't put her back in her home is cos Belle is now living there, and after what happened between Nicole and Aden, the writers thought she would just be getting in the way of Adelle. Having Belle and Aden living together at all costs must be the priority here - 4 the writers.

Although considering how stuffed the other houses are it seems odd to have such a sparesly occupied house. Plus I don't buy that Aden could afford that place on his own so I guess he had to get Belle to move in. I like Aden but Adelle are snooze worthy.

I bet Nicole will be living with Aden as soon as Belle kicks the bucket.