Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

My gosh! Tessa did a fantastic job portraying Nic in Roman's departure. I'm glad Miles and Kirsty have taken her in and given her a heap of support. But I do think Kirsty and Jai could grow up a little and start thinking about Nicole and not themselves. I can see Nicole and Miles developing a good family-relationship in the near future.

I'm glad she's pushed her princess-ways aside and actually shown a different side to the character which I enjoy watching.

And I really hope her rebellion isn't as dreadful as Melody's. That was painful to watch.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Tessa did a fantastic job portraying Nicole with Romans departure, the scene when Nicole and Roman said goodbye was so sad, made me cry watching it, very hearbreaking, both brilliant acting from Tessa and Conrad.

Nicole seriously needs a wake up call. The way Nicole is acting, she want have any one to turn to when she needs them. Nicole has no manners or respect for any one. Kirsty and Miles need to tell Nicole that if she can't obey the rules to pack her bags. Nicole is 18. Legally now she is an adult. Maybe Irene should slap Nicole.

The thing with Nic is that shes angry at the world right now. Lets face it, her mum chose her boyfriend over her own daughter basically telling Nic she ment nothing to her, her Dad - the only person whos really truly understood her is now in prison and she completly alone. Yeah she has Miles and Kirsty and a few other people but i dont think she's going to open to that. All shes going to want to do is push people away. Alot has been said about how bitchy she was acting towards Kirsty and how she was disrespecting Miles and the house rules, and im not saying its right, but i kinda get it.

To her Trey is the most stable thing she has and shes going to want to keep him close.

I just want to give her a big hug to be honest, yeah shes not making Roman proud but shes just had the biggest shock of her life and prroabably just wants to go on one big angry smash up spree. I can only hope that either her downward spiral has a happy ending or that (since im one for angst and car crash lives) its epic in its own way.

I totally get why she's acting the way she is towards Miles & Kirsty. It's not like she ever wanted to go and live with them in the first place and they have never been particularly close in the past. Now they're trying to control her and tell her what to do, basically treating her like a child, something that Roman never did. Of course she's going to act out.

Like I said before, Roman made a mistake in taking her out of her home and sending her off to live with Miles. She would've been better off staying with Ruby, Charlie and Leah, if he had to kick her out of the house. She truly knows (2 of the 3 have dated her father) and is friendly with all of them.

Couldnt have said it better myself. She doesnt ''know'' anybody in the household shes been forced to stay in, and what? Shes expected to just be all happy smiley, follow the rules Nicole? It was never going to happen.

Lets face it shes in for a rough time at the moment - Cow for a mother, felon father and the only other ''family member'' is Aden who's not been the same with her since their little ''thing'' and is currently not interested in her well being at all. Yeah, shes got a great support system of people she trusts and KNOWS.

As you can tell, im pro-Nic all the way(bitchy or not) :P

I can totally see why Nicole is acting how she is at the moment. She's just lost her dad and her home and Aden is too busy with Belle so the only thing she still has is Trey. I think Kirsty and Jai just need to move on and accept Trey. I know he caused them a lot of problems but deep down he is a nice guy and he did the right thing in the end and he is good for Nicole. Miles is putting up with him so they should make the effort as well. Tessa James is doing an amazing job and i cried so much when roman left. I really wanted her to move in with Aden, she just seems so out of place with Miles, Kirsty and Jai. And he having a downward spiral fits with her character. None of us really expected her to just accept her new family and settle down, did we?