Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Someone mentioned that if Charlie and Ruby move into Roman's then Nicole could just stay there with them - a reason behind the sudden friendship between Nic and Ruby perhaps?

It kind of came out of nowhere but I really liked it. Nicole has often said she would like to have a female friend and I think Ruby might have outgrown Annie to an extent. Also we haven't had a good girl friends (not girlfriend I should add) one the show since Cassie/Maddie. Also now that Nicole isn't with Geoff and is out of sorts with Aden she needs a new friend and Ruby isn't a bad choice, she might be younger than Nicole but I think she's pretty mature, smart and understanding of things. She's not going to be freaked out shocked by whatever Nicole gets up to. Ruby's freak-outs apparently only apply to things involving Charlie for some reason. I think it will be interesting if they keep the friendship up because we haven't really much of Nicole interacting with the girls since she's arrived.

I do feel for her though, being left with the sole responsibility for Roman.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned that if Charlie and Ruby move into Roman's then Nicole could just stay there with them - a reason behind the sudden friendship between Nic and Ruby perhaps?

It kind of came out of nowhere but I really liked it. Nicole has often said she would like to have a female friend and I think Ruby might have outgrown Annie to an extent. Also we haven't had a good girl friends (not girlfriend I should add) one the show since Cassie/Maddie. Also now that Nicole isn't with Geoff and is out of sorts with Aden she needs a new friend and Ruby isn't a bad choice, she might be younger than Nicole but I think she's pretty mature, smart and understanding of things. She's not going to be freaked out shocked by whatever Nicole gets up to. Ruby's freak-outs apparently only apply to things involving Charlie for some reason. I think it will be interesting if they keep the friendship up because we haven't really much of Nicole interacting with the girls since she's arrived.

I do feel for her though, being left with the sole responsibility for Roman.

Actually, I was wondering if the whole romance between Roman and Leah might have been there so that she'd end up with guardianship of Nicole[and Aden?].Maybe Charlie and Ruby move into Roman's house and one or both of them move in with Leah.

Angelo thread: Belle should of slapped you harder

I think Belle should have slapped Nicole, I like Nicole as a character but I think she needed a slap for sleeping with Aden :lol:

Now Nicole is with Trey I'm losing respect for her again. You have to admit she does hop from one guy to another and she only wants to get into their pants. Although I still do like Nicole :)

Edited by Lily-G

Given how long Nicole went without sleeping with Geoff, or even pressuring him, because she genuinely loved him I'd say that generally proves the notion that she only wants to get into guys pants wrong. She hasn't tried to sleep with Trey either, bar a few kisses she said herself she didn't want to jump into anything. She's quite a sexual character yes, but her behaviour as a teenager isn't uncommon at all. There's s deeper layer to her as well as other people have analysed. She wants, and needs affection. She was spoilt rotten before she met Roman, with no real parental figure. It wasn't until their bond developed that she settled down and began to show nicer layer to herself. With Roman's accident she's not getting any affection or attention from her Dad, so when Aden grabbed her (yes, HE grabbed HER) it made sense that she'd seek comfort him in. I don't understand why Nicole needs to be slapped for something that Aden had just as much, if not more fault than her in. She didn't sleep with Aden whille she was with anyone so she didn't cheat, and she didn't sleep with Aden while he was with Belle. Just because she doesn't have the puppy dog eyes doesn't mean she wasn't just as vulnerable as he was. He sent her completely mixed signals by saying he didn't want her but then sleeping with her. And for Belle to be the one to slap her, after all the things she's done in relationships...

Given how long Nicole went without sleeping with Geoff, or even pressuring him, because she genuinely loved him I'd say that generally proves the notion that she only wants to get into guys pants wrong. She hasn't tried to sleep with Trey either, bar a few kisses she said herself she didn't want to jump into anything. She's quite a sexual character yes, but her behaviour as a teenager isn't uncommon at all. There's s deeper layer to her as well as other people have analysed. She wants, and needs affection. She was spoilt rotten before she met Roman, with no real parental figure. It wasn't until their bond developed that she settled down and began to show nicer layer to herself. With Roman's accident she's not getting any affection or attention from her Dad, so when Aden grabbed her (yes, HE grabbed HER) it made sense that she'd seek comfort him in. I don't understand why Nicole needs to be slapped for something that Aden had just as much, if not more fault than her in. She didn't sleep with Aden whille she was with anyone so she didn't cheat, and she didn't sleep with Aden while he was with Belle. Just because she doesn't have the puppy dog eyes doesn't mean she wasn't just as vulnerable as he was. He sent her completely mixed signals by saying he didn't want her but then sleeping with her. And for Belle to be the one to slap her, after all the things she's done in relationships...

couldn't have said it better!!!

Thats what I was just thinking. The friendship between Ruby and Nicole may have happened so there is someone for Nicole to live with. I like the idea of Charlie and Ruby moving into Romans place.

I also like the friendship that Nicole and Ruby have. Nicole really needed a girl friend and I think Ruby is the perfect friend for her. Even if she is a couple of years younger than her. I dont really think that matters.

Edited by Danni02

Yes Ruby/Nicole seem a really good friendship, much more appropriate than Annie/Ruby. Speaking of Annie it seems like Ruby has given her a wide berth since her comments about Charlie, I guess she has seen what kind of judgemental little shrew Annie is.

Yes Ruby/Nicole seem a really good friendship, much more appropriate than Annie/Ruby. Speaking of Annie it seems like Ruby has given her a wide berth since her comments about Charlie, I guess she has seen what kind of judgemental little shrew Annie is.

That bit made me laugh. :lol:

I agree though. Ruby/Nicole is a much better pairing for a friendship than Annie/Ruby ever were. It does seem that Ruby hasnt been as friendly with Annie since Annie's comments about Charlie. Also, I feel Ruby and Jai have been getting more friendly lately too [but thats not really for discussing in this thread]. You would never have though that Ruby and Nicole would have became friends though, well I didnt anyways, considering how Nicole was towards Ruby when she first arrived.

Edited by Danni02