Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what will happen to Nicole after Roman leaves. She cant really live in that house on her own can she? I remember reading a while ago that Natalie comes back to live with her, but that could have been Wiki and we would probs no by now if she was coming back so I doubt that that was true. I guess she could live with Irene but that might be weird with Geoff being there and all, although it could bring them back together....

:D Miles and Roman were pretty good friends so I guess she could go live with Miles, but with Miles, Jai, Alf, Kirsty, Ollie and Aden already living in that house, will there be any room for her?

I did think about her living with Miles.Isn't Aden in one of the vans?I'm still hoping that Aden and Roman make things up before he leaves and Aden moves back in with Nicole:She's got to be 18 by now, he should be at least 19, so I think it would work with them on their own.(Anything that avoids the dreaded words "Aden and Belle move in together.")

I think Nicole and Aden would work really well together :D

i agree

i would love for them together :wub:

i love how they always know how to push each-others buttons

somehow they just manage to bounce off each other

I wonder what will happen to Nicole after Roman leaves. She cant really live in that house on her own can she? I remember reading a while ago that Natalie comes back to live with her, but that could have been Wiki and we would probs no by now if she was coming back so I doubt that that was true. I guess she could live with Irene but that might be weird with Geoff being there and all, although it could bring them back together....

:D Miles and Roman were pretty good friends so I guess she could go live with Miles, but with Miles, Jai, Alf, Kirsty, Ollie and Aden already living in that house, will there be any room for her?

I did think about her living with Miles.Isn't Aden in one of the vans?I'm still hoping that Aden and Roman make things up before he leaves and Aden moves back in with Nicole:She's got to be 18 by now, he should be at least 19, so I think it would work with them on their own.(Anything that avoids the dreaded words "Aden and Belle move in together.")

i think if they did move in together

they would be sha**ing like rabbits

Edited by nas2439

Yea he is in a van, but i posted that before Miles offered him a van. I assumed when I heard Miles took him in that he would live in the house, living in a van never actually crossed my mind.

Yea I guess she will be 18 by now, so will will probably be able to live herself. Or with Aden again, although the would need to sort out their friendship before that happened.

Yea the black stuff is spoilers. Well, we are talking about stuff that hasnt happened out of Australia yet, so it needs to be spoiler tagged.

I think Nicole and Aden would work really well together

I thought that Aden and Nicole had to much of a brother/sister relationship. Although seeing it happen it didnt seem as weird as I though it would be. But I still think they should just be friends. Nicole really needs some friends.

Edited by Danni02

Nicole can move in with Colleen. That would give us some laugh. :P:D:lol:

You're telling me, I think Nicole would go mad after one day. Either that or they would become one huge gossiping machine. Either way, it would certainly be entertaining.

I'm really liking Nicole at the moment. I wasn't too keen on her when she arrived, but now I love her. She's really doing well coping with everything with Roman, and she handled the break up with Geoff maturely. I'm interetsted to see how this possible relationhip with

Trey

will play out. Should be good I think.

I would love for Nicole and Aden to stay in the house by themselves

when Roman leaves

and maybe someone else moves in and it could be like the Palace. I think that would be good.

Edit: Added spoiler tags :)

Edited by homeandawayxoxo

OMG Aden and Nicole sooo need to get together !

I used to absolutly hate Nicole but i have really warmed to her now and she is one of my favs characters :) I love the relationship between her and Aden :wub::wub: they think its just attraction but i reckon they will grow to love each other