Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Nicole may have continued it but she is still a victim and normally victims have periods of time where they lash out so they can try and make sense of what happened. As I said before she was harsh but Melody needs it to be completely honest but she has begun to accept she was wrong so I can forgive her that.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna take this moment to say how great Tessa is as an actress. Even though she may not be as popular as *cough* Belle and Aden *cough*, she plays Nicole really really well! Very believeable, her character is realistic because there are people like her in soceity. I love Nicole she has some great lines, and I love the relationship with Aden and Roman! I wish Roman was my father, he's so cool. And I love Roman's house. It's very modern.

I haven't really warmed to Nicole yet. Her character to me is too cliched, as ive said many a times :D. Hopefully there will be some sort of storyline that she gets that will make me go, "WOW she was fantastic in that episode," instead of "Next scene please." I know she was brought into the show to become this little princess like character...but idk...its just not working for me, cause i've seen it played out time and time again!! I know she'll grow on me, like Marthas character has, but that took nearly all her time being on H&A to get me to like her...hopefully Nicole's character will grow on me sooner rather than years later :D.

Have to admit, Nicole grew on me, until I finally grew to like her.

At first, the character drove me up the walls - as did the little 'mannerism' that she had with her lips!

But, Nicole was much deeper than a shallow petty drama queen, and I'm so glad to see all that is being brought out of her now, like her relationship with Geoff & agreeing to the no-sex part ; compromising which is unusual for her.

Then, there was the Elliot storyline - fantastic acting from Nicole there.

And, as others have said, she stayed so mature and level-headed at the school formal.

Also, I do like the way she attacked Melody verbally ; it seemed entirely justified at the same time in that Melody isn't owning up to her responsibilities, etc. It was very 'real life' for me - and thought Tessa carried it off well.

Looking forward to seeing Tessa lots more in the future :D

Yah! Nicole was a bit of a brat at the start but then she learnt how to be compassionate towards others. She has some wonderful leadership skills, I reckon she so should be the school captain. but I guess she lost it cuz she wanted it for all the wrong reasons , yes I know she lost it cuz she drove without a lisence and melody dobbed her in. But still, if she gets another opportunity to go for school captain it will be for the right reasons this time.

I love Nicole, she is to me totally different than other characters, when she first arrived she had this cliche princess act on but as time went on and her relationship with Roman developed I began to tolerate her, and the tolerance eventually grew to me really liking her. She is fast becoming one of my favourite female characters and I hope they show more of her friendship with Aden and maybe striking up a tolerant relationship with Melody, Ruby and the other teens :D

I didn't really like Nicole untill she had her scenes with Jazz, just something about it was so cute and fun and I loved her from that moment on. Now her interaction with Roman, Geoff and Aden are becoming some of my favourite scenes.

It helps that Tessa is such a great actress, ever since i saw her in Neighbours as the disabled Anne Baxter, I thought she was great and to see her play such different characters just reaffirms my beliefs.

I wasn't sure of Nicole at first but I have warmed to her after she got with Geoff because they match very well and I hope they are together for a while before they become victims of the powerful soap opera relationship culling tool - especially after they have confessed that they Love each other.

I also think that because they went through so much with Melody and the whole break up thing that we deserve a little fluff from them - if anything to combat the overkill on Aden & Belle - (I might be killed for that) but I think that relationship is beginning to carry the show.. and that's not good..

Can't wait to see what they do with Nicole in 2009...