Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aden moves in with Miles so no room there. Leah's place is full. I gues maybe if Ruby and Charlie moved into Roman's old place then Nicole could either stay with them or move in with Leah. Irene doesn't have the room at the moment either. I mentioned the idea of Charlie/Ruby/Nicole staying at Roman's house on some other board and it seemed to go down well.

Edited by oscartg

Aden moves in with Miles so no room there. Leah's place is full. I gues maybe if Ruby and Charlie moved into Roman's old place then Nicole could either stay with them or move in with Leah. Irene doesn't have the room at the moment either. I mentioned the idea of Charlie/Ruby/Nicole staying at Roman's house on some other board and it seemed to go down well.

I think Aden's in a van so there's still a room free there.Even if he isn't, he could always share with Jai at a push.Charlie and Ruby moving in with Nicole is a nice idea but I don't think they'd leave Leah on her own again, especially since they do now seem to have remembered that Charlie and Ruby live with her.

I think she's come a long way since she first arrived. I liked the scene where Roman told her about he and Leah getting together and the way she handled it if you compare it to the fuss she kicked up when Roman got together with Charlie. I think she's matured a lot over the last six months or so.