Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Nicole and Aden as brother and sister works really well. There have been times when i have noticed a bit of sexual tension between them.

Aden knows how to put Nicole in her place. They know how to push each others buttons.

I would love to see Nicole in a relationship with Aden. I think that the two of them would make a good couple.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Nicole and Aden as brother and sister works really well. There have been times when i have noticed a bit of sexual tension between them.

Aden knows how to put Nicole in her place. They know how to push each others buttons.

I would love to see Nicole in a relationship with Aden. I think that the two of them would make a good couple.

I agree! I think Aden and Nicole would make a good couple however, i am a big fan of Geoff and Nicole so its never going to happen! :lol:

When Nicole first came, I didn't like her at all. But after time, I have really grown to her character, and now I think she's amazing :)

Same here. She has went from being one of my least favourite characters to one of my favourites! :D

Edited by Danni02

Nicole has grown a lot in that last couple of months, the way she reacted when she caught Belle taking drugs was so grown up (although i still think she should have told someone), if it was the old Nicole, she would have probably ran and told Aden just to be spiteful. As for Her and Aden being a couple, don't think it's gonna happen, they both had the opportunity when Belle broke up with Aden and Nicole was single, they prefered to be friends rather than being a couple, and i think it works for them.

I would have liked to see Nicole and Aden as a couple but as someone mentioned above they had their chance and didnt act on it. Now i think their relationship has turned more like brother/sister it would be weird if they got together. I think that Nicole really needs to tell Aden about Belle and her drug problem. When Aden finds out about Belle and that Nicole knew i think he will go mad at her for not telling him about it.

Nicole and Geoff are one of my favourite couples. I think they are really sweet together. At the moment they need something good to happen so they can sort things out.

Im hoping what happens on the Island will help them sort things out.

Edited by Danni02

• 1 month later...

I wonder what will happen to Nicole after Roman leaves. She cant really live in that house on her own can she? I remember reading a while ago that Natalie comes back to live with her, but that could have been Wiki and we would probs no by now if she was coming back so I doubt that that was true. I guess she could live with Irene but that might be weird with Geoff being there and all, although it could bring them back together....

:D Miles and Roman were pretty good friends so I guess she could go live with Miles, but with Miles, Jai, Alf, Kirsty, Ollie and Aden already living in that house, will there be any room for her?

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags!

When Nicole arrived to the bay, I didn't know what to make of her character, yes she was gorgeous but was that just it?

But now I think that her personality has grown and she has a caring and vulnrability and she is deep down a good and genuine person. However I think the reason why she is constantly getting hurt by guys and being somewhat 'easy' is because she has always been surrounded by male figures and so has always had male attention so this makes her act naturally flirty because she doesn't know how else to be.

I think that Nicole and Aden had loads of potential but were completly ruined by the writers. I thought the whole 'thing' between them was poor writing and if they were going to pair them they should have done it right.

I think that it is important that Nicole has a female in her life, like a best friend. Because her character doesn't have many friends and the only friends she has always seem to be male. So it would be nice to see Nicole with another girl who she can call a best friend and just be a girl around! I think the writers may be trying to make Ruby and Nicole friends, but there is an age difference so they should definatly bring in a female character near her age.

I think that if she does get with Trey then they must write it right :lol: and make them a supercouple or something because i would hate to see Nicole used and discarded again.

I hope to see more storylines for Nicole - but none that involves her going through a large list of diff guys. :rolleyes: