Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

Yes Ruby/Nicole seem a really good friendship, much more appropriate than Annie/Ruby. Speaking of Annie it seems like Ruby has given her a wide berth since her comments about Charlie, I guess she has seen what kind of judgemental little shrew Annie is.

Off topic here; but if I was Ruby when Annie said to her 'perhaps Charlie would be happy with a man', I would have shot back:

'Next time my sister finds you trapped down a storm drain...I'm gonna tell her to, leave you there to drown. Beatch...'

In regards to Ruby/Nicole's friendship; though I like it, there's something a bit random about the whole thing. Like it being plot device in the whole Roman/Gardy/Nicole story...

Edited by devon

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ruby/Nicole seem a really good friendship, much more appropriate than Annie/Ruby. Speaking of Annie it seems like Ruby has given her a wide berth since her comments about Charlie, I guess she has seen what kind of judgemental little shrew Annie is.

Off topic here; but if I was Ruby when Annie said to her 'perhaps Charlie would be happy with a man', I would have shot back:

'Next time my sister finds you trapped down a storm drain...I'm gonna tell her to, leave you there to drown. Beatch...'

In regards to Ruby/Nicole's friendship; though I like it, there's something a bit random about the whole thing. Like it being plot device in the whole Roman/Gardy/Nicole story...

Totally what I was thinking. I would have loved if Ruby had said "Well maybe YOU would be happier if Charlie left you down the storm drain!"

As random as Nicole/Ruby is, I can forgive that because its seems natural that they would be friends and they work together well. The show has been missing a teen girl close friends pairing for a while and they work well together. Plus, its about time they got Nicole a female friend since she has been saying that she would really like one for a while, remember how she tried to make friends with Belle at one point and then Joey. Most of the girls around her age did have a negative impression of her, thinking she was a tart or out to steal their boyfriends which is a shame because I think early Nicole's attitude was all a bit of a front. Ruby seems pretty non judgemental so she's an appropriate friend for Nicole.

Edited by oscartg

I

n regards to Ruby/Nicole's friendship; though I like it, there's something a bit random about the whole thing. Like it being plot device in the whole Roman/Gardy/Nicole story...

Woop! If she said that, that would be cool! :wink:

Edited by Jess@Avalon

Angelo thread: Belle should of slapped you harder

I think Belle should have slapped Nicole, I like Nicole as a character but I think she needed a slap for sleeping with Aden :lol:

Now Nicole is with Trey I'm losing respect for her again. You have to admit she does hop from one guy to another and she only wants to get into their pants. Although I still do like Nicole :)

I don't agree with that. Belle and Aden weren't together and if anyone deserved a slap from Belle, then I reckon Aden did more. Nicole has always liked Aden and it was bound to happen at some point and it's not like they were good friends or anything. It's the same as when Aden was in the clinic and she got together with Angelo. They weren't together then, so technically she didn't do anyhing wrong.

Totally what I was thinking. I would have loved if Ruby had said "Well maybe YOU would be happier if Charlie left you down the storm drain!"

As random as Nicole/Ruby is, I can forgive that because its seems natural that they would be friends and they work together well. The show has been missing a teen girl close friends pairing for a while and they work well together. Plus, its about time they got Nicole a female friend since she has been saying that she would really like one for a while, remember how she tried to make friends with Belle at one point and then Joey. Most of the girls around her age did have a negative impression of her, thinking she was a tart or out to steal their boyfriends which is a shame because I think early Nicole's attitude was all a bit of a front. Ruby seems pretty non judgemental so she's an appropriate friend for Nicole.

Could be that Ruby has grown up a bit, since the whole thing between her sister and Joey. The writers may be reflecting this in depicting her striking up a friendship with someone older like Nicole and distancing herself from that Troll Annie.

I think Nicole seems slighty surprised that Ruby is being so nice to her, I do think Ruby will be really good for Nicole though. I do feel bad for her as with all the pressure of Roman's problem and the sleaze bag Gardy hanging around, she's lost a little of her spunk recently. I hope she can get that back and go back to a bit of the old Nicole.

I think Annie and Ruby's last scene together is in the dinner when she tells Annie about Geoff/Claudia being in the caravan. I got the impression that Ruby seemed to realise at that point what a drippy little shrew Annie really was.

What the hell's with all the Annie bashing on here?!She said Charlie might be happier with men.For goodness sake, Ruby said worse herself when she first found out!The last episode I saw that they were both in they were calmly sitting in the Diner with Geoff and Jai, discussing Geoff's relationship with Claudia, getting on fine and Ruby seemed quite sympathetic about Annie having to put up with Geoff's moods.

It'd actually be nice if all three of them could be friends, we've seen a bit of interaction between them in the past and the characters need more than one friend each.