Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole is the one character that annoys me. The whole Aden thing especially. A few episodes ago when he told her he needed space, she came back with, "if you stop sleeping with me I might take the hint", sort of thing. Uh, hello? You're a 17/18 year old girl with a mind of your own. Did he force you? Tie you down and make you sleep with him? No.

I think what Nicole was saying was that Aden kept telling her what happened was a mistake and refusing to talk about it, then sleeping with her again.So she had no real reason to believe he meant it that time as opposed to all the other times he said it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to retract my previous comment about not liking Nicole. [although she was horrendous when she first arrived] Since the whole Gardy thing I'm slowly beginning to warm towards her. I feel sorry for her. Never thought I'd ever say that, but there you go! I'm seeing her in a completely different light, she still has the odd moment that makes me roll my eyes at the screen, but I have to say her character is progressing nicely. I'm curious what's going to happen to her after the whole Roman/Gardy carry on.

btw why cant it just be Nicole/Ruby/Xavier/Trey/Jai/Annie ?

I think, probably, because they dont really like Trey. I guess that could change though. Ruby is more mature so she is a better friend for Nicole. Ruby and Nicole suit and would get along together better than Nicole and Annie would. Maybe it would be a bit weird for Nicole to be friends with Annie, considering Geoff is her brother. Although I would love for Nicole and Geoff to get back together. I guess they could just all be friend though, although I would prefer it to just be Ruby/Nicole who are friends.

I don't really see why Nicole, Ruby and Annie all being friends would be a big "no-no".If I remember correctly, when Geoff and Nicole broke up, both Ruby and Annie went up to her at school to see if she was okay, so the potential's there.I can easily see there being a bit of a Belle/Cassie/Mattie dynamic between them where Belle(Nicole)and Cassie(Ruby)were quite similar personality types and Mattie (Annie), certainly to start with, was less experienced.

In my opinion I don't see Nicole/Ruby/Annie as Belle/Cassie/Mattie and the reason is because Belle/Cassie/Mattie were all the same age and a lot maturer for their age.

Nicole and Ruby do make great friends but I feel that Annie is the 'young' one of the group and I just don't see 18 year old Nicole being besties with 15 year old Annie, although Ruby is 15 too. I like Annie don't get me wrong but the age gap in my opinion doesn't work.

Nicole is a lot maturer in the sense that she's sexually active, looked after her blind father and was stranded on an Island... she has nothing in common with Annie who hasn't really had a serious relationship yet and is still quite 'young'.

I see Nicole being a role model or older sister type for Annie but not soo much as a best friend.

I think Ruby and Nicole was a forced thing because Nicole and Belle weren't going to be good friends after the fling with Aden, and there weren't any girls near Nicole's age so they pushed her together with Ruby.

Also, I agree on another comment about the Trey thing.

Nicole craves love and affection and has been hurt by both Geoff and Aden, so she has turned to Trey who she may like but really apart from an attraction theres no real connection. I think the writers pushed them together too because the Naden thing didn't work.

IDK! :rolleyes:

Tessa's acting during Nicole's goodbye to Roman and the episode after that once he'd gone was really great. I really like Nicole's character now and I've always liked Tessa James. I think she needs a pat on the back for the way she's acted throughout the whole Roman storyline. =]

It says that Nicole struggles with life after Roman and then goes on a downward spiral and pushes every one away. I can see another Melody story line here.. Some how i don't see a connection there like she had with Geoff. Hopefully Nicole will be shamed after the sex tape. I have this feeling that Nicole has totally no respect for the house rules and Miles, Kirsty and Jai by allowing Trey to sleep in her room.

I don't think it has anything to do with lack of resect.It has more to do with her trying to deal with the fact that the one person who loved her more then anything in the world,and whom she loved more then anything in the world is now in jail.She probably won't see him for a long time and it's understandable that she's going to struggle and latch onto the person who comforts her.

Edited by ~Lynd~

I don't blame Nicole for acting out against Miles and Kirsty, I think it's a stupid idea to stick her in a new home where half the residents dislike her and her boyfriend. I'm no fan of Trey but I think that Jai and Kirsty are acting like selfish, petty little b*tches about him.

It would have been better to leave Nicole where she was and have Charlie and Ruby move in with her. At least they all get along and it would get Charlie and Ruby out of Leah's house. I'm still bitter that we didn't get any scenes of them together while Nicole has been staying with them.

Yet another wasted opportunity.

Edited by luckyrabbit

Since when did anyone in that house dislike Nicole?We've seen Miles being fatherly towards her, we've seen her and Kirsty bonding over the fact Trey was giving them both a hard time(which Nicole seems to have forgotten...)and we've seen her and Jai hanging out as friends lately(so maybe this'll see her and Annie becoming friends?no?).And as for disliking Trey...why shouldn't they?He nearly got both Miles and Kirsty arrested with his lies, he was bullying Jai, the guy's a tool and I really hope it's just a rebound relationship and Nicole's going to get rid of him.Can't see the sex tape making much of a difference, she seems to have adopted Belle and Ruby's policy of "Be angry with them for half a scene, then forgive everything."She was sneaking him into Roman's house after he told her he didn't want him there so it's obviously not just a reaction to him being arrested.I'm still hoping that Nicole and Aden end up living together again, I'd even tolerate him moving into the caravan park house now she's there even though I don't think he fits in there at all.I don't want Charlie and Ruby moving out of Leah's house because then we'd be back to her being on her own and us never seeing the place.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

I think we can allow her some time to rebel but with Roman's arrest it brings up some further scenes wayy in the future when we get a prison-scarred Roman turning up at The Diner haha

As long as this rebellion isn't as extensive as Melody's - because that was painful and boring