Nicole Franklin - Tessa James

Foxy

They were living there on their own when Roman was in hospital,

Yes and look what that led to :rolleyes: I can see where Roman is coming from, he wants Nicole to have people around her who he knows will support her and he trusts Miles to provide that. He's wrong in thinking that that's whats best for her but at the same time I can see why he wouldn't want her back in the house with just Aden for support, even taking the fact that they slept together out of the equation, Aden's what 19/20? He has his own life and Roman can't expect him to be the one providing stability for Nicole when he's still trying to figure himself out.

Actually, everything that happened between them was while Roman was living there.I'm not saying Aden should be supporting Nicole, I actually think just being there would provide Nicole with stability.I don't see why Aden can be left unsupervised and Nicole can't, frankly he doesn't seem any more mature than she does.

Well I don't really see why Nicole can't say "Forget this, I'm off" and simply move herself back into The Town House. She's 18, what could they realistically do?

Edited by Louise_2983

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and look what that led to :rolleyes: I can see where Roman is coming from, he wants Nicole to have people around her who he knows will support her and he trusts Miles to provide that. He's wrong in thinking that that's whats best for her but at the same time I can see why he wouldn't want her back in the house with just Aden for support, even taking the fact that they slept together out of the equation, Aden's what 19/20? He has his own life and Roman can't expect him to be the one providing stability for Nicole when he's still trying to figure himself out.

Actually, everything that happened between them was while Roman was living there.I'm not saying Aden should be supporting Nicole, I actually think just being there would provide Nicole with stability.I don't see why Aden can be left unsupervised and Nicole can't, frankly he doesn't seem any more mature than she does.

Well I don't really see why Nicole can't say "Forget this, I'm off" and simply move herself back into The Town House. She's 18, what they could realistically do?

Actually, I agree with that completely and I don't see why she doesn't just do that.Except that neither Aden nor Belle seems pretty keen on having her there, which could cause problems.

Well I don't really see why Nicole can't say "Forget this, I'm off" and simply move herself back into The Town House. She's 18, what they could realistically do?

Actually, I agree with that completely and I don't see why she doesn't just do that.Except that neither Aden nor Belle seems pretty keen on having her there, which could cause problems.

Given the way she seems to be acting out at the moment it would actually be in character for her to swan in there, announce that she was back and they'd just have to live with it!

Given the way she seems to be acting out at the moment it would actually be in character for her to swan in there, announce that she was back and they'd just have to live with it!

God, I would so love it if that happened...

Me too actually...now there's a fic idea :lol:

You can have that one.I've got about five ideas on the "To do" list already...

You can have that one.I've got about five ideas on the "To do" list already...

Does Nicole really look like Hilton Paris ? :(

The difference is that Aden has a job and can pay the rent, and doesn't have responsibility outside of that. Nicole has school to consider, and she DOESN"T have a job. Aden cannot be expected to be slapped with the responsibility of looking after her, even though I'm sure Nicole would protest that she's fine to look after herself. Roman knows where Nicole is at - she is at a stage where she still needs rules to abide by, whether she likes them or not.