Rachel/Tony

Cal

It is fine to want to defend your favourite couples, and even go into the Aden/Belle thread and discuss why you don't like them - there is no rule against that. Just, don't make things personal. Suggesting that someone is out to "cause trouble" and deliberately probing them is not acceptable.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is fine to want to defend your favourite couples, and even go into the Aden/Belle thread and discuss why you don't like them - there is no rule against that. Just, don't make things personal. Suggesting that someone is out to "cause trouble" and deliberately probing them is not acceptable.

well you go into a thread about a certain character and try and argue why they hate them - what would u call it then?

I cant stand Adelle so I stay away from their thread/posts about them - i dont go in there and try to bag them

and mine doesnt count then? we dont go to the adelle thread and rubbish them do we so why cant we defend tachel when someone comes here and rubbish them in this thread

thats right this is a discussion thread last time a checked - not a we cant disgree with anyone or its a personal attack thread

i shouldnt get picked on beause I wont sit back and agree with everyone - I call a spade a spade and some people dont like that

Others can disagree too, like you said it's not a "we can't disagree with anyone" thread, so expect people to disagree.... :unsure:

others can but I cant it seems

Anyway, Rachel/Tony. Don't worry, I'm not going to spread my venom. I think the whole boat revelation could be a new part of the relationship for Tony and Rachel. Rachel learned that she shouldn't put 2 and 2 together, because she clearly gets 16. And Tony learned that it's time to accept Rachel's help.

I agree with that they both learned alot that day and could be only a good thing

when you emotions are all over the place logic goes out the window - thats what happend to Rach and Tony

^^ Can you just please let it go? We don't want this thread closed as it's not fair on the fans who just want to discuss Tachel without the bashing and the drama. And this is not the place to discuss Adelle either. :rolleyes:

I think the whole boat revelation could be a new part of the relationship for Tony and Rachel. Rachel learned that she shouldn't put 2 and 2 together, because she clearly gets 16. And Tony learned that it's time to accept Rachel's help.

:lol: I was a bit disappointed she automatically assumed he was having an affair - but i can understand why. And i'm glad he is starting to open up to her now, i liked the little talk they had on the boat about Jack.

well you go into a thread about a certain character and try and argue why they hate them - what would u call it then?

I cant stand Adelle so I stay away from their thread/posts about them - i dont go in there and try to bag them

Consider this quote by Voltaire: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Consider this quote by Voltaire: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

yeah i remember that - but its hypocritial that you want me to abide by that when you cant show the same courtesy to me

anways ive had enough of this - i want to talk about Tachel

Edited by sportzgal82

Yeah Kirsty but she had every reason to think Tony was cheating , sneeking out in the middle of the night and getting txts from a random woman she doesn't know.Im glad it all worked out and now Tachel can get back on track and maybe getting some stuff for the baby together and spending time alone with each other , maybe a dvd night snuggled up on the couch :wub:.

Dean i love your avatar, it's hilarious :lol: It's from Leah's birthday episode where they're talking on the couch right?

I know Char :) It was a bit suss and to me it's still all a bit far fetched Belinda would only be able to see him really late at night - but i guess they needed to make it exciting! Although i am intrigued as to how she managed to follow him in her car without him noticing!! :lol: I loved the whole storyline though and glad it resolved the way it did, it's kinda like a new start for them now he's started to talk - let's hope it continues.