Rachel/Tony

Cal

It is fine to want to defend your favourite couples, and even go into the Aden/Belle thread and discuss why you don't like them - there is no rule against that. Just, don't make things personal. Suggesting that someone is out to "cause trouble" and deliberately probing them is not acceptable.

well you go into a thread about a certain character and try and argue why they hate them - what would u call it then?

I cant stand Adelle so I stay away from their thread/posts about them - i dont go in there and try to bag them

Consider this quote by Voltaire: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

yeah i remember that - but its hypocritial that you want me to abide by that when you cant show the same courtesy to me

anways ive had enough of this - i want to talk about Tachel

sportzgal82, I'm not even going to pretend we haven't been through this before. I thought things were sorted out after our last discussion by PM, but apparently not. Either you pull yourself together, of you'll know what happen. End of story.

Now, like you said, back on topic.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, Rachel/Tony. Don't worry, I'm not going to spread my venom. I think the whole boat revelation could be a new part of the relationship for Tony and Rachel. Rachel learned that she shouldn't put 2 and 2 together, because she clearly gets 16. And Tony learned that it's time to accept Rachel's help.

I agree with you Cal. Although things are obviously going to still be difficult for Tony, I think things will be better for Tony/Rachel in the upcoming episodes now that they both had a bit of an eyeopener...I'm glad they're getting all these insecurities out in the open before they get married. Hopefully they'll go back to communicating with each other the way they always have done. And hopefully Rachel will now realise Tony does need his space some of the time and Tony will confide in Rachel a bit more.

Thank you Hattie :P I'm sure there are loads more but I think that's what I love about Tachel, that they are older and more mature and they have like you said been through all those teenage dramas. There's definetely a difference in the way Rachel communicates with Kim to how she does with Tony now, maybe that's why she pushed the whole "Tony don't push me away talk about your feelings" when he lost Jack.

It's funny what you guys were saying up above about relating to different couples because of their age, I'm only 20 but I relate more to Tachel than any of the teenagers on the show.

And I want to reiterate that as a Tachel fan, I'm still happy for others to come into this thread and convey their feelings about Tachel if they're negative. Makes for a fun debate :lol:

^Im 16 and Tachel are my fav couple on the show! I guess it was because Rachel and Tony were two of my favourites since they appeared on the show. I dont like any 'teen couple' atm- my favourites were Ric/Maddie Lucas/Maddie and Belle/Drew, but obviously they are no more. I cant stand any of the other couples on the show anymore...(Thats why I got so mad that this thread was getting clogged up with Adelle comments- yes, if someone doesnt like Tachel, they can discuss why- but I just hate the whole 'Tachel V Adelle' thingy, obviously its going to get messy. Maybe we should create a poll in the What Do You Think section instead?) Then again, for some reason Im always drawn to the older couple in most shows (Sandy/Kirsten in The OC, Lily/Rufus in Gossip Girl...and of course, Sally and Flynn...:)

^^ To what you people were saying about ages. I dont really think that has anything to do with why you relate to a couple. Im 19 and i like Tachel but i dont like Adelle and im around the same age as Adelle. So yea i dont really think that matters.

Anyways back to Tachel talk!!

Dean i love your avatar, it's hilarious :lol: It's from Leah's birthday episode where they're talking on the couch right?

I know Char :) It was a bit suss and to me it's still all a bit far fetched Belinda would only be able to see him really late at night - but i guess they needed to make it exciting! Although i am intrigued as to how she managed to follow him in her car without him noticing!! :lol: I loved the whole storyline though and glad it resolved the way it did, it's kinda like a new start for them now he's started to talk - let's hope it continues.

I also think it was a bit far fetched that it had to be the really late a night that they met. It was a bit silly to think that she was just finishing work then. (wasnt she? or did i pick up wrong?) I loved the Tachel argument though. (is that weird?) It was the first time we really got to see that side of Tachel. Finally now it looks like the good times are starting. I cant wait for wedding and baby! :D

Edited by Danni02

Ok, fair enough about the ages. That's how I've always felt anyway. Jack and Martha were my big one of late, and before them Noah and Hayley. I am the same ages as them so went through similar issues etc. which was why I related. I could never relate to stories older people have about wanting children etc. because I was never at that stage myself.

^^ To what you people were saying about ages. I dont really think that has anything to do with why you relate to a couple. Im 19 and i like Tachel but i dont like Adelle and im around the same age as Adelle. So yea i dont really think that matters.

Anyways back to Tachel talk!!

Dean i love your avatar, it's hilarious :lol: It's from Leah's birthday episode where they're talking on the couch right?

I know Char :) It was a bit suss and to me it's still all a bit far fetched Belinda would only be able to see him really late at night - but i guess they needed to make it exciting! Although i am intrigued as to how she managed to follow him in her car without him noticing!! :lol: I loved the whole storyline though and glad it resolved the way it did, it's kinda like a new start for them now he's started to talk - let's hope it continues.

I also think it was a bit far fetched that it had to be the really late a night that they met. It was a bit silly to think that she was just finishing work then. (wasnt she? or did i pick up wrong?) I loved the Tachel argument though. (is that weird?) It was the first time we really got to see that side of Tachel. Finally now it looks like the good times are starting. I cant wait for wedding and baby! :D

it was far fetched but it was there to build the drama - the writers havent always been 100% realistic

I cant wait to he proposes - its going to be so

:wub:

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Spoiler Tags

Ok, fair enough about the ages. That's how I've always felt anyway. Jack and Martha were my big one of late, and before them Noah and Hayley. I am the same ages as them so went through similar issues etc. which was why I related. I could never relate to stories older people have about wanting children etc. because I was never at that stage myself.

Sorry I hope you didn't think I was bringing it up to disagree with your comment. I think it's perfectly understandable to relate to couple because of age and issues they're going through that you are also. I'm not really sure why I relate to the older characters like Tachel to be honest, maybe I've got an older brain :lol:

Danni - if it was weird to like the arguement then I'm weird to because I thought it was brilliant! It was about time we saw them showing some emotion to each other and in a weird way I think the way they reacted proved how much they loved each other because of the way they were so hurt by each other. If they didn't care about each other that much then Rachel wouldn't have been too bothered by the prospect of being a single mum and losing Tony and he wouldn't have felt so betrayed by her accusation. It was so powerful and passionate and was the real turning point for the both of them :wub:

Danni - if it was weird to like the arguement then I'm weird to because I thought it was brilliant! It was about time we saw them showing some emotion to each other and in a weird way I think the way they reacted proved how much they loved each other because of the way they were so hurt by each other. If they didn't care about each other that much then Rachel wouldn't have been too bothered by the prospect of being a single mum and losing Tony and he wouldn't have felt so betrayed by her accusation. It was so powerful and passionate and was the real turning point for the both of them :wub:

I love the fight - like you said it was really passionate and it showed how much they cared for each other

Its good to have couples that are different age groups - it would be fantasic if Tachel(any couple for that matter) are allowed to stay together but in soapy land it wont happen.. it really gets me how they think we want all couples to be drama filled off again on again and not last the distance

Edited by sportzgal82