Rachel/Tony

Cal

i loved the fight too, there was so much tension before hand which was not nice for them and they both jsut needed to let off some steam - i think it was the turning point but martha helped in that too, as what she said to tony made him realise it too

i loved the boat scene to - to be honest i love most tachel scenes!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont like Adelle and im around the same age as Adelle. So yea i dont really think that matters.

Um it does matter when you can relate to them. What I was saying is I'm 19 so therefore I can relate better to adelle than any other couple. And yeah I agree negative and positive points about a couple can make a great discussion only when its disucssed maturely.

Can we please stick to just discussing Tony/Rachel in this thread and not Adelle? (This isn't a personal attack on your comment Lily, just a general observation!) Everyone has their own opinions and reasons for liking the couples they do and that's great whether it be because of age, being able to relate to them, character personality etc :wink:

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Tachel fan but I have always wondered if they were going to split Tony & Rachel up what the reason would be? They've tackled infidelity, lack of trust, the subject of children. So you never know sportzgal we might get our happy ending :) And Tony's had so much grief in his life I don't think he could take anymore!

Crazylazy - I really liked the way Martha was involved as well. It must have been difficult for her to see what was happening between Tony & Rachel and I think the reason she got so angry with Tony was because she believed he was cheating to and therefore felt angry that he was doing that to Rachel after she'd just lost her husband. She probably felt like he was throwing away a really good thing and her thinking he was cheating to was probably one of the things that made him realise how distant he really had been and should open up a bit more.

I hope when the time comes for them to leave they leave together with their baby(ies) and it's happy. I don't see how they could kill another person close to Tony without him going insane - although it would be interesting if they killed him off. It would be fasinating to see Rachel cope as a single mother after losing her husband. (Not that i want that to happen - but it might!)

I think, as a women, Rachel is easy to relate too. She's the classic 'wanting to have it all type' with the fabulous career, husband and baby. It's what seems to be expected of us these days and she's trying to do all that without losing herself. She has a career a lot of people can only dream off and a man who adores her and who she feels the same way about, but still all she wants is a baby. There's nothing wrong with that obviously but i get where she's coming from and understand why she does what she does.

I love the 'real' issues she and Tony have had to deal with as a couple and think it says a lot they've stayed together in situations that break so many others up. Maybe they don't have the constant fireworks and passion of other relationships, but what they do have is respect, friendship and a deep love for each other.

I wonder whats going to happen when the baby is born.. who will look after it? will Rachel and Tony take turns or Tony maybe being a stay at home dad because Rachel maybe earns more money :wub: Ahhhh i just love Tachel :wub:

Ooh and i can't wait for the baby to be wearng those little booties Tony bought they were soo cute!

Edited by CHARL3N3x

Comparing Rachel to Adelle is fine provided you have a relevent comparison to make. If you don't then use this thread to discuss Tachel and use the Adelle thread to discuss Adelle. Next post bringing up Adelle without making some form of valid comparison will be deleted, no warnings.

If you have a problem with a post, report it, DON'T reply to it. Thanks.

Back on topic...

Its good to have couples that are different age groups - it would be fantasic if Tachel(any couple for that matter) are allowed to stay together but in soapy land it wont happen.. it really gets me how they think we want all couples to be drama filled off again on again and not last the distance

I know i would love to see Tachel stay together and be in the Bay for a long time and we can see them and the baby and any more possible children grow together as a family. In my opinion after a couple get married and have a family they are most likely to be moved out of a soap, which i really hope doesnt happen with Tachel.

I wonder whats going to happen when the baby is born.. who will look after it? will Rachel and Tony take turns or Tony maybe being a stay at home dad because Rachel maybe earns more money :wub: Ahhhh i just love Tachel :wub:

Ooh and i can't wait for the baby to be wearng those little booties Tony bought they were soo cute!

I reckon Rachel will want to be a stay at home mum, but i do think she will make more money than Tony. Maybe they will both only go to work part-time so someone is always home with the baby?

Those boots were so cute!! They have probably forgot that Tony bought them now though.....

Edited by Danni02

I always hope relationships on the show will be given a chance to develop over some longer term.. I don't often get my wish.

However this one really worries me. They both come with so much previous emotional baggage.

Still working through all the baggage could make great ongoing drama if the writers are up to it.

^^That's true but so do most people at their age. Everyone has baggage of some sort but so far i think they've pretty much worked through their issues. I hope they get their happy ending, however unlikley that may be. I just don't see how they could realistically split them up now without one of them being killed off!!

exaclty

they have gone through everything you could think of and still are strong at the end of it all - the writers if they dont do anything else we would like they should keep Tachel together

the only way to have them split is to kill one off - and it would be so cruel its not funny

Edited by sportzgal82