Rachel/Tony

Cal

Bhahaaaaaa Rachel and Tony also known as "Tachel" didnt make the best couples gallery on the offical website. HAHAHAA!

I dont like this couple because there is a lack of communication, they're always keeping secrets from each other, they dont confide in each other when they have problems. I dont know what it is about this couple, maybe its the fact i dont like tony. I dont know. But when it comes to watching rachel in relationships it really turns me off. I only like watching her as a doctor.

Wow Steph this must be THE single most hypocritical post I've ever read on here. How can one say Tachel have no communication and love Adelle when Aden and Belle are one of the single most thick couples I've ever saw on TV and keep tons of secrets from each other. Like Charlene said Belle is a junkie although I like Aden so much more these these days because he is trying to put up with Belle's ridiculous childish demands. Tachel will out last Adelle and that is the main thing. Aden & Belle wont be still together this time next year I would bet my house on it where Tachel still will be as strong as ever.

The only reason Adelle are still together is because of the fans who will go crazy like they did the last time they split them up.

Tachel are the strongest couple I've seen in a long time and actually have really great communication and you cant hold Tony's latest behaviour over him because he just lost his son and was grieving so he is allowed to be distant.

I cant wait for Tachel's wedding . At least they will have a wedding unlike some other waste of time couple I can think of. :P

Now thats my rant. :D

Edited by sexyluc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhahaaaaaa Rachel and Tony also known as "Tachel" didnt make the best couples gallery on the offical website. HAHAHAA!

I dont like this couple because there is a lack of communication, they're always keeping secrets from each other, they dont confide in each other when they have problems. I dont know what it is about this couple, maybe its the fact i dont like tony. I dont know. But when it comes to watching rachel in relationships it really turns me off. I only like watching her as a doctor.

Wow Steph this must be THE single most hypocritical post I've ever read on here. How can one say Tachel have no communication and love Adelle when Aden and Belle are one of the single most thick couples I've ever saw on TV and keep tons of secrets from each other. Like Charlene said Belle is a junkie although I like Aden so much more these these days because he is trying to put up with Belle's ridiculous childish demands. Tachel will out last Adelle and that is the main thing. Aden & Belle wont be still together this time next year I would bet my house on it where Tachel still will be as strong as ever.

The only reason Adelle are still together is because of the fans who will go crazy like they did the last time they split them up.

Tachel are the strongest couple I've seen in a long time and actually have really great communication and you cant hold Tony's latest behaviour over him because he just lost his son and was grieving so he is allowed to be distant.

I cant wait for Tachel's wedding . At least they will have a wedding unlike some other waste of time couple I can think of. :P

Now thats my rant. :D

Thats so true man

the Belle fans really hate it when u tell the truth about her

Let's not start a Tachel/Adelle fight, this is not the place for it :rolleyes:

The fact that Tony and Rachel have been through so much together and came through it all proves to me the strength of their relationship. I like that they don't have the constant drama's of other couples and their relationship feels a lot more real than most. The fight they had last week was actually the first time they'd properly screamed at each other. For the most part they're a very realistic couple dealing with normal issues and that to me, is what makes them good to watch.

I'm looking forward to seeing them become parents together, it should be interesting!!

Thats a joke right? I mean...your an ADELLE fan. Thats so funny...I'm actually laughing to myself here!

But yes I agree Kirsty lets not start a debate in here, I dont want a perfect thread to be ruined with insane comments that make no sense what so ever!

I cant wait for the baby! :)

Adelle have the worst communication on the planet .. he hides secrets from her , shes sneeking around taking drugs and not giving a damn about Aden , i sense a break up coming when Aden finds out and tbh i cant wait to see the day! they will never last

Hey, thats only the recent storyline, yes right now Belle isnt confiding in Belle. But whenever there's something going on and its bothering them they talk to each other about it. I cant be bothered aguring with you all, because clearly we are not going to change each other's opinion. And someone mentioned earlier that the one reason i think tachel is a boring couple or i dont like them is because the have more screen time than adelle, thats not true I've always hated this couple and Tony. Just to avoid confrontation can someone actually tell me some examples where they have communicated to each other. Because I've never seen it. Some examples where they share their feelings to each other when something is bothering them, when they offer advice to each other to solve each other's problems and actually use that advice.

Thanks... :wink:

There are a few examples I can think of:

When Rachel regretted letting Dane take Joe away she told Tony that she wanted to call DOCS and do something, Tony suggested that it wasn't their place to get involved and take a little boy away from his Dad and so Rachel took his advice and didn't do anything. The next we heard from this storyline, Joe had died.

When Joe had died, although Rachel shut Tony out for one night, she came to apologise the next day and explained her feelings about why she'd done it and her fears that they'll never become parents. Tony assures her that they will and that he wants it more than anything else in the world.

When Rachel was jealous of Tony living with Jazz she explained that it was because it reminded her of the Kim/Kit situation, they spoke about both of their sides of the situation and after promising Rachel Jazz living with him wouldn't affect them she agreed that Jazz should stay.

When Tony was worried he could never have children he explained to Rachel his feelings and how she deserved better and asked her to think about how she truly felt. She came back and explained that if they work through their problems together the children issue wont come between them.

I'm sure there's loads more but I need to have a look through old episodes, that was just off the top of my head :lol: Of course everybody has their own opinion and you are completely entitled to not like Tony/Rachel or Tachel I think people were just offended by the way in which you informed us that Tachel weren't in a couples gallery and your reason for not liking Tachel is a lot like the reasons a few of us don't like Adelle. But like others have said this is not the thread for that. Let's keep this thread to Rachel/Tony discussion.

Adelle have the worst communication on the planet .. he hides secrets from her , shes sneeking around taking drugs and not giving a damn about Aden , i sense a break up coming when Aden finds out and tbh i cant wait to see the day! they will never last

Hey, thats only the recent storyline, yes right now Belle isnt confiding in Belle. But whenever there's something going on and its bothering them they talk to each other about it. I cant be bothered aguring with you all, because clearly we are not going to change each other's opinion. And someone mentioned earlier that the one reason i think tachel is a boring couple or i dont like them is because the have more screen time than adelle, thats not true I've always hated this couple and Tony. Just to avoid confrontation can someone actually tell me some examples where they have communicated to each other. Because I've never seen it. Some examples where they share their feelings to each other when something is bothering them, when they offer advice to each other to solve each other's problems and actually use that advice.

Why are you wasting your time posting in this thread if you dont like the couple?? I mean you dont see us clogging up the Adelle thread, saying how much we dislike them and all and how Tachel are a better couple!? Please, stop wasting our time! This is not the thread!

I don't think anyone wanted an argument. It's just the way you presented your opinion about the best couples poll was a bit provoking; especially in a very pro-Tachel environment. But conflicting opinions make for great discussion when they're calmly presented so don't stay away. And I think charmed60's done a fab job of showing that Tony and Rachel have been a very communicative couple in the past. I guess one thing they do have over Adelle is age and experience. They've both been through their teenage relationships so they've been through all of this already. We don't know about Tony earlier on but certainly with Kim and Rachel there was more secret keeping and look how that turned out. It's one of life's lessons that you experience and learn from and take to your next relationship.

That's why it's very difficult to compare Adelle and Tachel I think, they're two very different couples at very different stages in their lives.

Sorry, I completely rambled! Sorry if it makes no sense, I'm very tired! :)

Edited by rachel&kim

You only have to look at the episodes so far this year to see how much they support each other. Rachel has done nothing but try and help Tony deal with his pain, she's been there for him even when he did/said things that hurt her (unintentionally.) And now he's finally starting to open up to her which is really lovely to see.

They've dealt with the whole having kids issue together, the whole aftermath of Bridget, Joe's death, supported each other through the whole Sam saga, etc. Just becasue it's not always on screne doesn't mean it hasn't happened, which it's made clear by certain things they say that they obviously talk to each other about everything.

Tachel are in a grown up, mature relationship and like i've said, don't have the major drama's that the teen's deal with. If they didn't communicate with each other there's no way they'd still be together, engaged and pregnant and planning their live together.

Let's please stop this becasue it's pointless.

I don't think comparing Tachel and Adelle in this way is really very productive. Both couples have their good points and bad points and will obviously appeal to different people for different reasons. I don't think it's a worthwhile exercise arguing about who's the best.

You have every right to post both positive and negative comments in here as it is a discussion thread not an appreciation thread. However, some comments in here are getting a bit close to being personal attacks and that is against forum rules. If you are unsure about these rules please have a look here and here

Also, please show other members respect and if someone posts something you feel is unfair or provoking please use the report button rather than respond in the thread.