Rachel/Tony

Cal

Thanks Karen, I dont feel the "Some" Tachel fans are overreacting. Yes adelle and tachel are different couples and there are pros and cons in each relationship. I just dont like tachel because I cant relate to them and I find their personalities annoying. I'm 18 so I am close to Belle and Aden's age so I can relate to them more. Plus I like their characters indivudaliy. And someone mention eariler about not wanting to start an arugment, thats 100% correct. I do not want to have an arugment.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's an excellent point about relating to couples. Rachel's relationships have never related to me because I see Kim as too young and Tony as too old. I have nothing in common with her. When she had the little thing with Hugh though I felt bang on the money with her and I felt like I could be interested in her because her life had some more relevance to mine.

It's the same reason why us "older" viewers could largely take or leave the teen relationships because they're just not something we can relate to.

Lilly you come onto a pro tachel thread and start b)tching about them - then you tell us you dont want to cause trouble? Yeah right!

My parents are 8 years apart and most of my uncle and anty's that are married age gaps are 10 years plus

My uncle (who is called tony oddly enough) have 2 kids that are 6 and 4 and he is in his 40's with my anty who is 10 years younger

To me what I see with Tachel is wonderfull - not every ralationship has drama every 2 seconds

Tony and Rachel are a normal couple and teen viewers dont like that - I find it refreshing if they can make Tachel -a normal every day couple - last the distance instead of being on again off againg, drama every 2nd day one partner killed off etc. like every other relationship on HAA

To me thats more exciting than anything Adelle can muster

Edited by sportzgal82

I think it clear from Rachel's two most recent serious relationships that age is of absolutely no matter to her!

. And if Tony ever has a mid life crisis he won't need to go looking for a younger women cos he'll be married to one :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Touche!

On a separate note i love the Tachel scenes we've had these past few weeks. It was so well done and although i was a bit disappinted at the ending (they should have been the focus on the boat) they both did a brilliant job and i really liked seeing a different side to Rachel, where for once she was not being all strong and in control of everything. And it proved i think just how much they really do love each other. Tony did try not to hurt her, and she i think was just so overwhelmed with everything at the end she took it all out on Belinda, but given the cirumstances i don't think we can blame her.

The acting by Jon and Amy has been amazing and I loved how it panned out - yeah you could ask why didnt he say somthing but when your emotions (In tony's case greif) take over logic and commons sence take a vacation

Lilly you come onto a pro tachel thread and start b)tching about them - then you tell us you dont want to cause trouble? Yeah right!

My parents are 8 years apart and most of my uncle and anty's that are married age gaps are 10 years plus

My uncle (who is called tony oddly enough) have 2 kids that are 6 and 4 and he is in his 40's with my anty who is 10 years younger

To me what I see with Tachel is wonderfull - not every ralationship has drama every 2 seconds

Tony and Rachel are a normal couple and teen viewers dont like that - I find it refreshing if they can make Tachel -a normal every day couple - last the distance instead of being on again off againg, drama every 2nd day one partner killed off etc. like every other relationship on HAA

Clearly Karen's last warning has been ignored, so I just want to reiterate. This thread is a discussion thread, not an appreciation thread. People can post their views whether it is for or against the relationship and everyone must respect their opinion. Healthy discussion is a great thing that we encourage all over the forum. What not will be tolerated is personal attacks against member due to their support or otherwise of a particular pairing. If the staff receive anymore reports on this issue, warnings may have to be given out.

She only said that she didn't like them together. Big whoop! :wink: Your causing trouble by bringing up and already closed discussion. People are allowed to have opinions in this thread.

Ohh... Sorry Dean! Posting while you posted. :lol:

Edited by SummerBayLocal

Clearly Karen's last warning has been ignored, so I just want to reiterate. This thread is a discussion thread, not an appreciation thread. People can post their views whether it is for or against the relationship and everyone must respect their opinion. Healthy discussion is a great thing that we encourage all over the forum. What not will be tolerated is personal attacks against member due to their support or otherwise of a particular pairing. If the staff receive anymore reports on this issue, warnings may have to be given out.

and mine doesnt count then? we dont go to the adelle thread and rubbish them do we so why cant we defend tachel when someone comes here and rubbish them in this thread

thats right this is a discussion thread last time a checked - not a we cant disgree with anyone or its a personal attack thread

i shouldnt get picked on beause I wont sit back and agree with everyone - I call a spade a spade and some people dont like that

Edited by sportzgal82

Your brave arguing with a Moderator aren't you?

I like Tachel as a couple and I also like Adelle. They are both completely different age groups. Heck, Aden and Rachel could even be a couple! :wink::o

they want me to repect other when they cant return the favor - its gets me so mad

i did nothing wrong

and mine doesnt count then? we dont go to the adelle thread and rubbish them do we so why cant we defend tachel when someone comes here and rubbish them in this thread

thats right this is a discussion thread last time a checked - not a we cant disgree with anyone or its a personal attack thread

i shouldnt get picked on beause I wont sit back and agree with everyone - I call a spade a spade and some people dont like that

Others can disagree too, like you said it's not a "we can't disagree with anyone" thread, so expect people to disagree.... :unsure:

Anyway, Rachel/Tony. Don't worry, I'm not going to spread my venom. I think the whole boat revelation could be a new part of the relationship for Tony and Rachel. Rachel learned that she shouldn't put 2 and 2 together, because she clearly gets 16. And Tony learned that it's time to accept Rachel's help.