Rachel/Tony

Cal

I agree Charmed 60! I really liked the bit when Martha said to Tony that "she would let you have an affair because she loves you so much" You could see Tony's expression changing when she said that and i think that it made him realise what he was doing to Rachel by keeping it a secret! i also understand why Tony was keeping it a secret as he wanted to do it on his own with no interference!

Also i loved the hug it was so cute :wub: Hopefully now the good times will start and there will be no more distance between them :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha nope I loved it to, it was so fiery!! :lol: I love watching arguments on screen and I think they both needed to release a bit of tension, it was brilliant they were screaming at each other. Weve never seen Tachel like that before. Not sure why Tony snatched the note off of her but I loved it to :wink: Preferred the cuddle though :wub:

The first time i watched it i hated it. They both said some awful, hurtful things to each other but i guess they both really needed to let stuff out and release tension, especially Rachel who was probably on the verge of having a breakdown if she didn't find out what was going on. But now i like it, i've never seen them like that before with each other. Tony snatching the note out of her hands was really powerful!

I just realised that that was their first major fight (that we've seen on screne.) They didn't even argue that much over Bridget. :lol:

I actually really loved this storyline after thinking i'd despise it. It really put Rachel's situation to light and made me feel incredibly sorry for her. We're so used to seeing her as this amazingly strong, fesity woman - it was nice to see her vunrable side being exposed and how terrifed she was at the prospect of Tony having an affair. Even the look in her eyes after Tony rejected her those few times said enough.

And Tony too, i feel awful for him but he didn't exactly go the best way about things. I'm sure if he'd explained to Rachel that this was something he wanted to do alone and not to worry about him she'd have understood. But disappearing in the night and lying about getting texts from random ladies is not a good idea - especailly when you have a pregnant and hormonal fiancee!

I thought the scene on the baot was really bittersweet. It was lovely to see them smiling at each other and him telling her about Jack. And the cuddle was lovely, Rachel looked genuinly upset when she apologised and said sorry and i'm glad she did that.

These past couple of days we've seen improvements in Tony which are so lovely to see. Seeing him smile for the first time in weeks when he felt the baby move was beautiful - and again when Rachel was suggesting they spend some quality time together.

I have to add i reallly liked Martha having a go at Tony today - i think her telling him about Rachel being willling to let him have an affair to get over the pain because she loves him so much really made him wake up and realise he can't keep treating her that way. Go Martha :lol: I love how she's been there for Rachel through all of this and supported her.

Edited by KirstyEkua

The first time i watched it i hated it. They both said some awful, hurtful things to each other but i guess they both really needed to let stuff out and release tension, especially Rachel who was probably on the verge of having a breakdown if she didn't find out what was going on. But now i like it, i've never seen them like that before with each other. Tony snatching the note out of her hands was really powerful!

I just realised that that was their first major fight (that we've seen on screne.) They didn't even argue that much over Bridget.

I actually really loved this storyline after thinking i'd despise it. It really put Rachel's situation to light and made me feel incredibly sorry for her. We're so used to seeing her as this amazingly strong, feisty woman - it was nice to see her vunerable side being exposed and how terrifed she was at the prospect of Tony having an affair. Even the look in her eyes after Tony rejected her those few times said enough.

And Tony too, i feel awful for him but he didn't exactly go the best way about things. I'm sure if he'd explained to Rachel that this was something he wanted to do alone and not to worry about him she'd have understood. But disappearing in the night and lying about getting texts from random ladies is not a good idea - especially when you have a pregnant and hormonal fiancee!

I thought the scene on the boat was really bittersweet. It was lovely to see them smiling at each other and him telling her about Jack. And the cuddle was lovely, Rachel looked genuinely upset when she apologised and said sorry and i'm glad she did that.

These past couple of days we've seen improvements in Tony which are so lovely to see. Seeing him smile for the first time in weeks when he felt the baby move was beautiful - and again when Rachel was suggesting they spend some quality time together.

I have to add i reallly liked Martha having a go at Tony today - i think her telling him about Rachel being willling to let him have an affair to get over the pain because she loves him so much really made him wake up and realise he can't keep treating her that way. Go Martha, I love how she's been there for Rachel through all of this and supported her.

I have to agree with all you have said here Kirsty, Martha and Rachels friendship has been strengthened through Tony's behaviour over the last few weeks. Martha has realised what Tony was going through and although he didn't want to accept help from anyone, at least she was able to support Rachel when she's been so unsure of everything.I loved how she gave Tony the kick in the pants he really needed :lol: .

I would have loved it if Tony had been more honest about what was happening, Rachel had enough to deal with just by being Pregnant. She was so understanding and supportive and I loved it when she apologised about the confrontation between her and Belinda. It's not every day that you see Rachel's vunerable side and it was portrayed really realistically (so much so that the Tachel haters actually felt sorry for Rachel) so well done Amy :)

I also enjoyed their fight, it was really serious and I know that they both needed to vent their anger.And the making up scene was sweet too.I'd have loved it if they then went home and cuddled up on the sofa together infront of a DVD :wub:

Laura- I agree about the choice of top in yesterdays ep, it's good that the wardrobe department actually decided to dress Rachel in some clothing that didn't hide the bump :) they need to keep it up!!

All I can say now is that Tachel are ready for any hurdle they have to encounter now. :)

Well I think that Rachel's 30 as recently when Leah turned 30 Rachel said "Welcome to 30" which makes me think that Rachel is slightly older than Leah even if they were in the same year at school. As for Tony, he said in episode 4259 that he was 40 which was about 2 and a half years ago so I guess he's 42 or 43 now. (It doesn't make sense with Jack's age but we'll gloss over that as the show obviously has!)

So to cut a long story short that makes the age difference 12/13 years. :P

How old was Jack supposed to be? I thought he was around 24, meaning Tony would have been 18 when he was born, 25 when Lucas was born (making him 18 - which is about right!)

Rachel can't be any older than 31, given that she and Leah were in school together and Leah's recently turned 30. As for Tony, i assumed he was early 40's. Has it ever been said he was still a teenager when Jack was born? I don't think we are supposed to notice these things. No way does Tony look old enough to be Jack's dad. :P

I don't think the age difference matters so much when the guy is older. Women mature faster so when the guy is older it works itself out nicely :) I really hope the writers don't use their age different to cause problems in the future. 12 or so years is quite a lot but i don't think they have any real issues with it just now. They both seem to be on the same page. :)