Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Morag the legend... maybe at last she is going to win a case... although this one isn't in an actual court... that explains the victory then! :lol:

It's good to see Morag back on our screens although i would like to see her in a big storyline of her own... i think she's great and deserves one!

Although come to think of it so do Leah, Irene, Dan, Alf and Colleen... man thats a lot of neglected characters! The guesties are going great guns at the moment in contrast!

Edited by anaya1

I'm sure Morag has won a few in her time but not many of the cases she has fought for summer bay residents!

Those that i can think of in recent years that she hasn't won are Dani's court case and Dani went to Prison, also Ric was framed for Rocco's murder and she lost that case and he went to prison, as did Alf go to prison when Josh West set him up over stealing surf club money!

She never won any of these... but she's still a legend and she always manages to get the dirt on people and suss them out!

Edited by anaya1

... but she's still a legend and she always manages to get the dirt on people and suss them out!

Couldn't agree more! She's a true Summer Bay great :D.

I loved last nights episode. Ric made me laugh a couple of times and Geoff was as cute as ever! :wub: Colleen's line about Tam being trouble ''with a capital t'' wasn't far off!

The voiceover before todays Five episode went on about Five Life's episode made me realise that todays Five Life should be the last for the year..But I checked my tv guide and a online tv guide I use and it shows that there is another Five Life episode tomorrow.

Meaning Five viewers will have to wait until next year to see tomorrow's Five Life episode.

Is this right or a mistake in the tv guides I use?

• 2 weeks later...