Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I saw my usual double bill today as I miss it on Mondays :( It was nice to see Lucas and friends going out on the Blaxland and not having something terrible happen- I was bracing myself for them to get lost/ the boat blow up/ some sudden storm whisk them out to sea :lol:

But Jack is such a numpty! Why didn't he just tell Sam he wasn't divorced as soon as he knew? And to top that, he doesn't believe her when she says she is being followed. I think their marriage is going to turn out with her mothering him!!

Am I the only one who watches Five Life episodes? :(

I'm just amazed and annoyed by the cliff hanger today- and now I'll have to wait til Tuesday to see the outcome, cos I work on Mon. evenings! :(

Have to say though, I thought Lucas was quite restrained when he saw what had happened to his novel, I thought he'd be much angrier.

I watch the Five Life episodes :D

I couldnt believe how Brad acted towards Annie and Luc..He just didnt give them a chance..And to fail Annie when her work was passable and after how she struggled before and with it,thats low.

I dont like Geoff,so didnt really care at the end lol But its one more for Brad right there..Poor Luc though.

Am I the only one who watches Five Life episodes? :(

Aww no you're not the only one who watches them :) . Today's episode was ok, I think Brad is being quite selfish, failing Annie like that! I understand he's been through alot, but I think that being a teacher there's a level of professionalism you have got to maintain and I don't think Brad does that. It's like when Emily was sick, he was really mean to Sally, so in that sense it is in character of him to take his anger out on others :huh: . In reference to Jazz, I may be the only one but I like her. In her defence although it started out with her wanting the money, I believe she genuinely enjoyed building a relationship with her son and that recently it became about more than just the money, which in a sense makes it even sadder to watch :( .

I loved how Jazz turned on the waterworks tonight and told drew how much she cared for him and then told him she was contesting the will and would see him in court, isn't a mother's love grand :lol:

So one councelling session didn't work for Jack and Martha, surprise surprise, they actually have more unresolved issues than i've had hot dinners. To be honest i did actually feel quite sorry for Martha tonight :o she did look very lost.

What an ending, did my eyes deceive me or did i indeed see Jonah from the believers :P