Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Good episode this evening on Five Life with the Lucas-Lisa-Denny love triangle and the drag race scenes. And actually mentioning periods and people 'getting other people into bed'. It wasn't so long ago I remember Australian soaps never mentioned that sort of thing [unless I'm thinking of Neighbours.' Anyway, pretty gripping stuff tonight. Hopefully there will be a big revenge story now, with the return of Bad Lucas and it'll all go over the top and dramatic :D

Edited by Miranda

Good episode this evening on Five Life with the Lucas-Lisa-Denny love triangle and the drag race scenes. And actually mentioning periods and people 'getting other people into bed'. It wasn't so long ago I remember Australian soaps never mentioned that sort of thing [unless I'm thinking of Neighbours.' Anyway, pretty gripping stuff tonight. Hopefully there will be a big revenge story now, with the return of Bad Lucas and it'll all go over the top and dramatic :D

Yeah I was a bit surprised that they mentioned those things too, I thought they didn't mention anything that remotely refers anything to do with sex. Although what I still don't understand is how they can show Martha pole dancing half naked, but can't mention the word 'rape'? I just tend to find that pretty stupid to be honest.

Good episode tonight though, I felt bad for Lisa and thought Mattie and Belle were total cows about her and Lucas. I mean Belle stole Lisa's boyfriend- not the other way round. Besides what business of theirs is it who Lucas sees :angry: ? On that note I like Lucas and Lisa :wub: .

Awww poor Annie, I guess Irene will look after her now though, although it would have been nicer of her if she'd asked Geoff to move in too :huh: .

Edited by princess.sparkle

Tonights episode was certainly full of drama, you just knew the whole drag racing story was going to end in disaster. Loved the interaction between Irene and Annie, at last she has someone to take under her wing. Finally we might get to see a bit more of Irene :D

I did think that Belle and Matilda were a bit unfair on Lisa, after all she was trying to make things right.

Edited by mrs baker

Yes, it is weird what they can and can't mention- I suppose its so they get the right certificate for the episodes. I read that some H & A episodes have been rated PG [shock horror!] due to some things happening- I think one was Lucas and Belle in bed together or something? Can't remember.

And yes, Belle could be nicer to Lisa, seeing as she saved her from a fate worse than death at Dom's house. I felt really sorry for poor Annie too. Imagine not being told about periods, what a shock.

I did think that Belle and Matilda were a bit unfair on Lisa, after all she was trying to make things right.

Yeah but as usual they come out of it feeling sorry for themselves and blaming other people for what happened. This whole group of friends seem to switch roles every couple of weeks. One of them gets in trouble, a couple stick by them and another couple fall out with them. Oh, and Drew and Belle argue then make up every week. :rolleyes:

Send Drew to Juvie!

^^I know! The way they were acting after the accident :angry: they were so mean to Lisa when she was making an effort to make things right- they were the ones who helped screw things up with her and Lucas (who I happened to really like together). I just don't think they have really distinctive personalities- I mean things that I can imagine Mattie doing, I can also imagine Belle or Cassie doing. This wasn't the case a few years back when the teenagers had distinctively different personalities.

I want to say well done to Rhys (Lucas). He made a tear come out of my eyes, he is absolutely fantastic at what he does and he proved that yesterday with him putting enotion into his acting and proving to me that he is once again a fabulous actor.

I thought the younger actors did really well today, especially Belle and Lucas. Belle looked really in shock, as she said, and Lucas seems to be growing up- I thought he might go off on a mad rampage of revenge or something, but glad he didn't! And a nice scene between Don and Lucas talking about grief. I forgot Don lost his baby son, I'm glad I didn't watch those episodes when he did.