Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Quite liking all the sinister scenes with Dom at the moment - I think he's a really creepy character and the part with him standing over Drew and Belle at the end of today's episode was great! I kept willing them to wake up!

I don't really enjoy the scenes that only have Belle and Drew in them though and I'm already getting annoyed by their soul-searching and guilt over running down Dom - I mean he was holding Belle hostage at the time they wouldn't have got in that much trouble for hurting him while trying to escape - so why not tell everyone! :angry:

Quite liking all the sinister scenes with Dom at the moment - I think he's a really creepy character and the part with him standing over Drew and Belle at the end of today's episode was great! I kept willing them to wake up!

That scene actually made me gasp! It was so creepy! I'm not enjoying the whole Dom/Belle/drew thing though. And Jack's coma storyline couldn't possibly have been any less emotional or believable. Leah's anger when she thought Dan was cheating on her was great though, my brother was wincing when she was chopping that cucumber!

[Leah's anger when she thought Dan was cheating on her was great though, my brother was wincing when she was chopping that cucumber!

:lol: Never thought of it that way!!

I'm really sorry but I just have to let this out - how irritating is Rory! I know he's just a kid but I'm really annoyed by his smug smile, the fact he's meant to be some kind of genius and more importantly (!) the fact that he eavesdropped on Jack and Martha's conversation and then told Sam!

Don't even get me started on the "Jack's My Hero" essay! :rolleyes:

I dont like Rory, he just annoys me.. I agree with his weird smile.. But he did just happened to overhear JM and he was right to tell Sam.

But what I dont get was why he ran out after Ryan.. Didnt he have school? Obviously he did because other people went into class which stopped Dan from leaving to go after Ryan, so why did Rory leave the school? He is meant to be this good kid that is too scared to break any rule and he just runs out.. I get that he had the gun, but it still doesnt make sense.

I am glad Ryan is getting more screentime and I saw there was a new actor playing VJ, he looks older than what VJ is meant to be.. But I hope they finally give him a storyline or lines or anything.. I have never heard him say anything at all, Pippa has said loads, loads of one word answers or a line or two. Give VJ something, let us know he can speak.

I'm really hating this whole Jack/Martha thing, and I have a feeling it's going to drag out for a long while yet. Why can't they both just work out what it is they actually want and then dissapear :angry: . I felt bad for Sam, her fiance's ex telling him he shouldn't marry her can't be a very nice feeling :huh: .

How great was tonight's episode?! There was so much going on I don't know where to start!

It was brilliant to see everyone all dressed up for the formal - I thought Sally especially looked gorgeous and Cassie's date Sean was really funny!

Poor Mattie :( She and Ric seemed so happy and in love for a few moments at the formal but then it all (inevitably) came crashing down! The scene where she was crying in Cassie's arms on the dock was really sad. Ric - what are you thinking?! :angry:

Brad and Sally's goodbye was really nice as well, I'm glad they parted on such good terms, although his, Heather and Tam's departure did seem a bit sudden.

How great was tonight's episode?! There was so much going on I don't know where to start!

It was brilliant to see everyone all dressed up for the formal - I thought Sally especially looked gorgeous and Cassie's date Sean was really funny!

Poor Mattie :( She and Ric seemed so happy and in love for a few moments at the formal but then it all (inevitably) came crashing down! The scene where she was crying in Cassie's arms on the dock was really sad. Ric - what are you thinking?! :angry:

Brad and Sally's goodbye was really nice as well, I'm glad they parted on such good terms, although his, Heather and Tam's departure did seem a bit sudden.

I agree about Ric, you would think if he really loved Matilda, he would have fought for her, instead of running into Viv's arms. I really like Ric but i have to say, i was really dissapointed in him tonight :(

Edited by mrs baker