Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

i watch Neighbours after the fivelife episodes, I was really shocked to see Susan is such a state,

Tomorrow, ex-h&a's actor Chris Hemsworth will be on Neighbours again

Also it's not HAA's Chris Hemsworth rather his brother Liam Hemsworth that will be seen on Neighbours.

BTW sorry to bring things back onto Neighbours... just correcting the statement made by Simmins! :)

Edited by anaya1

i watch Neighbours after the fivelife episodes, I was really shocked to see Susan is such a state,

Tomorrow, ex-h&a's actor Chris Hemsworth will be on Neighbours again

Also it's not HAA's Chris Hemsworth rather his brother Liam Hemsworth that will be seen on Neighbours.

sorry that what i meant.

I think Home and Away is heading for another epic phase. I think it goes through boring phases, like life does, but sometimes it goes through phases where everything turns into such a tragedy, or mystery, or whatever, that it is addictive. The drag racing storyline and the death of Lisa was an epic phase.

The story about Henk/ Cassie/ the baby is terrible, its really upsetting. The mystery of Miles/ Sally is brilliant- I bet when the writer who invented Milco didn't plan that 20 years later he would turn up again. And the love triangle of Tony/ Rachel/ Roman is hearth warming [i hate to use such a gushing word but it is!].

I even felt sorry for Martha when that man tried to molest her in the bar!!! What is happening to me? Good old Lucas for standing up for her. He's grown up a lot lately, not a kid anymore.

A great episode last Friday/ today. I like to see a Romantic episode. The whole Tony/ Rachel/ Roman storyline is good with realistic acting: Tony's reaction when Jack barged in on him making breakfast for Rachel; her starry eyed reaction to Jack's news of the heroic Roman; Jack giving love life advice to Tony; Irene looking crossly at Roman and Rachel chatting; Colleen interfering and pointing out the similarity of Roman to Kim [can't see it myself :unsure:]; the obvious comparison between Tony, the kind father congratulating Lucas on one side of th beach, and Roman doing press ups on the other.

The best bit was when Tony compared Rachel to Beth- I've been thinking that myself lately: she's unendingly kind and patient, even has the same colouring as Beth.

It just goes to show that soaps don't have to be filled with car crashes, murders, general melodrama. A bit of romance and good acting goes a long way.

I reckon that Roman is an army deserter: he's obviously a soldier with all his talk of 'debriefing'; constant exercising etc. Hm...

A great episode last Friday/ today. I like to see a Romantic episode. The whole Tony/ Rachel/ Roman storyline is good with realistic acting: Tony's reaction when Jack barged in on him making breakfast for Rachel; her starry eyed reaction to Jack's news of the heroic Roman; Jack giving love life advice to Tony; Irene looking crossly at Roman and Rachel chatting; Colleen interfering and pointing out the similarity of Roman to Kim [can't see it myself :unsure:]; the obvious comparison between Tony, the kind father congratulating Lucas on one side of th beach, and Roman doing press ups on the other.

The best bit was when Tony compared Rachel to Beth- I've been thinking that myself lately: she's unendingly kind and patient, even has the same colouring as Beth.

It just goes to show that soaps don't have to be filled with car crashes, murders, general melodrama. A bit of romance and good acting goes a long way.

Yeah I totally agree - I thought that scene was really clever with Rachel in the middle of her two potential love interests and that episode was the one of the most enjoyable I've seen for a while. It's so nice to see Tony really interested in someone again after Beth and the way both sons were supporting him was nice. Jazz and Naomi were obviously not right for him.

I'm feeling so sorry for Cassie and Henk at the moment - the phone call she got last night seems like it might be bad news. It's a great storyline though whatever the outcome.

Yes, I think the Tony/Rachel/Roman storyline is to balance out the horror of the Cassie/Henk/baby one. I can't bear to think of the Cassie storyline TBH, its too awful, so I concentrate on the Rachel one. I do hope she stays with Tony, it was so sweet with them yesterday. I'm getting more and more suspicious of Roman, he looks like he has dark secrets and is a bit too smarmy for my liking.

Really didnt like the jump in scenes in todays episode.

Cassie gets knocked over by the car, seconds later she is already in a hospital bed.

Cassie blurted out she is HIV+ and all the teens are outside the door and shocked, 1 second later Matilda is right by her bed, either that was a jump scene, or Matilda glided really fast over to her. lol

And I actually felt for Henk in todays episode.

Also did anyone else hear a 'squelch' noise when the car hit Cassie? lol

Really didnt like the jump in scenes in todays episode.

Cassie gets knocked over by the car, seconds later she is already in a hospital bed.

Cassie blurted out she is HIV+ and all the teens are outside the door and shocked, 1 second later Matilda is right by her bed, either that was a jump scene, or Matilda glided really fast over to her. lol

And I actually felt for Henk in todays episode.

Also did anyone else hear a 'squelch' noise when the car hit Cassie? lol

In Australia there are three commercial breaks in each episode, so these sharp cuts are often the consequence of closing them up.